Chapter 14: SMAMILY

***Savannah's POV***

I arrived at the SMOED house when Layla dropped me off. I was in my clothes ready just in case. I had my suitcase in one hand and my duffel bag slung over my shoulder.

My hands trembled as I went to knock on the door. Robert opened the door and smiled when he saw me.

"Hey Savannah. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school?"he questioned.

Of course since Robert lived in Virginia and moved out to be on SMOED so he was homeschooled.

"I-I,"I stammered. 

He let me in and inside was only Gabi and Michaeleddie.

"Oh hey Savannah,"Gabi waved.

She was dressed in sweaters, a tee, and her fuzzy rainbow socks. Her light brown hair tied in a messy bun. She had her Lakers blanket draped over her and her laptop with her which meant she was doing school work. 

Michaeleddie had on basketball shorts, a black tank-top, and her feet on the coffee tab;le which watching Walking Dead. He had stubble on his face and he normally doesn't shave unless for like a competition or the showcase which is like 2 weeks from now.

"Is it ok if I stay here?"I asked.

"Sure, you can stay in the same room as Gabi,"Robert said as he helped me put my bags down."Now spill. Why are you here so early and why did you move out of your aunt's house?"

I sighed as I explained to him what had happen. None of them knew Mikey and I were dating though so that was hard. Gabi was listening and I alsot hink Michaeleddie was secretly listening.

"That's mean,"Gabi commented.

I laughed bitterly as fiddled with the hem of my spandex,"yup..."

"That's really messed up though,"Michaeleddie stated.

"Ooh gurl I would smack him, but he's probably gonna beat me up,"Robert joked.

I giggled,"thanks Rob."

Rob is like my best friend, well my guy best friend. I don't really care that he's gay, he's awesome and so sweet. Like I couldn't have asked for a better friend.

"I left the school. Layla's gonna pull me out. I'm gonna focus on cheerleading and this is why I came to L.A., not to get a boyfriend."

"Good for you,"Gabi said.

"Now this is what we're gonna do. I'm gonna take you out and we're gonna forget about all the drama. Gabi and Michaeleddie are coming too,"Robert said.

"Cool! Let me get changed 'cause I do not wanna leave like this. Hey I'm probably gonna change into my cheer uniform so after we don't have to change."

Michaeleddie groaned,"ugh..I have to hang out with you guys in my cheer clothes?"

"Just wear a tee or jeans over it, that's what I'm doing,"Rob shrugged.

"Fine,"he said as he went to his room and closed the door shut.

I just put a random white tank-top that was kind of see through over my bra and decide to just keep the spandex like the way it was. I did my hair in a high pony with my bright neon green bow. I didn't apply make-up because one, I was too emotional, two, I was lazy. and three who do I need to impress?

No one. Who cares about what the media thinks of me? I don't wake up every morning to impress them. People expect me to be perfect because my parents are Thalia and Shawn McKnight. My dad the big TV producer, my mom the CEO of a wrestling show. Yup. My mom likes wrestling, well she did but now she's a CEO cos her dad was the CEO now she is.

"Ok I'm driving,"Michaeleddie said.

He came out with the same clothes, except he shaved.

"Well let's go!"Robert said as he pulled me to my feet.

We sat in Michaeleddie's car, me and Gabi in the back and Rob and M at the front.

"So where to?"Michaeleddie asked.

"Ooh how 'bout CityWalk? Ever since I came to L.A., I still never been there,"Robert said.

"Sounds good to me,"I mumbled.

By the time we arrived there was barely anybody there. Then again school just ended so uh yeah. We parked and got out of the car and started walking.

"Ooh let's stunt here,"I suggested to Gabi.

She smirked,"are we really gonna stunt in places it's inappropriate? Good enough for me."

Michaeleddie and Robert since they are the guys are gonna lift us up. Michaeleddie for me and Rob for Gabi.

"Scorpion,"I said.

Since Gab and I are so flexible it was easy.

"Alright we're letting you down,"Michaeleddie grunted as they lowered us down after we did it.

"That was surprisngly fun and easy,"Gabi said.

"Easy? Oh no you try carrying yourself,"Robert panted.

"I know. My dad carries me all the time. He grabs me by my ankle and lifts me up,''I said as we walked."But I'm not a chicken so it's not considered abuse. Plus he's a comedian, what do you expect?"

"Hey ooh ooh ooh! Shoes!"Michaleddie exclaimed as he ran into a shoe store.

"And he calls us immature,"I said.

"Yup,"Gabi said.

Short chapter but wanted to publish this before I leave. So I will be in Reno coming back on Sunday night, but I'll still be updating and omfg guys. Chris Trondsen followed me, AND he replied to me. I'm gonna go die real quick.

Much Love Guys.

Smooches.

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxxx

The New Girl | ToBeOne/2B1 [NOT EDITED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें