Chapter 50: Surprises

***Third Person POV***

5 years later...

December 2, 2023

Lita checked one last time in the mirror to see if she looked good. Just skinny jeans, a bright red tank-top, a brown leather jacket, and converse. She definitely wan't the same little badas chick everyone knew of in high school. Nope. Well her personality's still the same as ever. But now she's an author. Believe it or not but during those awful years when she had that eating disorder she found a way to escape from all that madness: writing.

"-you look beautiful already,"her kind boyfriend informed as he pecked her cheek and gave her a hug from behind.

She blushed as heat reached to her cheeks,"you're just saying that to be nice. And because you're my boyfriend you have to say that."

He chuckled,"true. Now c'mon everyone's waiting."

All their friends waited at the public ice rink in L.A. The Smith's, the Fusco's, the Alamia's, the DiPippa's, and the Andrew's (Jade and her fiancée Kenneth). Yep, everyone was married and reached the age of 22-25. Lita was still patiently waiting for her boyfriend to pop up the question but for the past 8 years they've been dating, he never did or hinted about it.

They sat in his new Mustang as they listened to the old tunes they use to put on replay back in high school. His hand overlaps hers while the other clasped the steering wheel.

When they arrived Lita gave all her friends hugs as they all laced up their skates, well except for Ang, Gabby, Perrie, and Jade. Of course all of them were pregnant. Ang was 8 months so her baby bump was quite huge, Gabby with 7 so same size as her friend, Perrie with 5 months so it wasn't quite as big, and Jade with 3 months so you can't really tell if she was with child or not.

Though Savannah seemed hesitant if she wanted to go or not. Her loving husband hugged her from behind. Even though she was 23 she still dressed like how she did in high school; skinny jeans, a Beatles crop top, and a long cardigan with her signature beanie.

"You alright babe?"he whispered in her ear.

She took a deep breath and turned around, holding his hand as she looked into his warm, brown eyes,"Mikey..I have something to tell you."

"Are you leaving me?"

She gasped before laughing,"no I love you. Just, I can't go skating."

He looked at her funny,"you planned this get together, you know that right?"

"Mikey, we are gonna have little Fusco's running around,"she blurted out.

He was surprised but excitement filled him once he repeated his wife's words. They're gonna have kids. She's carrying his child.

"How long?"

"A-A month. Question though, how do you feel about being an overprotective dad?"

"Well obviously me and the guys are gonna be strict and stuff but-wait, we're having a daughter?"

She giggles as bit her lip and nodded. Mikey was so excited her picked up his other half and kissed her repeatedly before rushing to the guys.

"I'm gonna be a dad!"he exclaimed.

Jason laugh and shook his head,"I always thought you and Annah would be parents first. Guess I'm wrong.

Madison smirked,"same here. Though at least my first baby's a boy!"

"Alamia your son's a kicker!"Madison's wife shout.

"Good he's a soccer player or a dancer like his dad,"Madison told.

"Just tell that wife of yours to take time off of work because I think she can't coach for awhile,"Louis chuckled.

Savannah pouted and looked at Gabby who smiled at her friend,"Gab, tell your husband to shut up."

Gab shook his head,"no thanks. He's right though. Take time off of work."

Savannah had a side job which was working as a full time coach with Hollie since Eddie and Orby retired along with her old SMOED friends. Also another job as CEO of the family wrestling program along with her mother.

As the others did their own thing Jason sat on the stands with Ang who was busy chatting with Jade.

Jade saw Ang's husband before she did,"ya know what, I think I'm gonna head to Kenneth. Good luck with Jay."

Ang frowned in confusion but when she soon saw her husband she grinned,"hey."

"How's our baby girl doing?"he questioned as he pecked her cheek and placed his hand on her large stomach.

She laughed,"good. Just had another contraction though."

Jason stuck his bottom lip out,"could've told me! I would've held your hand or something!"

Ang giggles at how overprotective her boyfriend-I mean husband was,"it's fine, Jade was here."

"Yeah but I wanted to!"

"Next time babe."As she pecked his lips he smiled.

"You know I love you right?"

She nodded,"yeah, you tell me everyday."

"Because it's true."

Louis held his wife's hand as she went through another contraction, humming as he kissed her neck to reassure her that he was right there.

"Finally done,"Gabby grumbled as she put her head on his shoulder.

He laughed as he kissed her temple,"and nothing happened."

"Can't believe it, on January 7 Jordan is finally gonna be here,"she whispered as she looked into Louis' eyes filled with love towards her.

"I know. And he's all ours,"he muttered against her lips.

"Parents Lou. We're 22 and soon to be parents."

He chuckled as he pulled her into a hug,"at least it wasn't a teenage pregnancy!"

Gabby gasped as she pulled away and playfully slap her husband's arm,"Louis!"

"I'm kidding!"

Perrie's eyes averted towards her sister and her husband of 5 years. She smiled at the happiness of her sister, proving that Jade is sort of a hopeless romantic.

Madison sat next to Perrie at the stands. He hugged her shoulders,"that's us."

She shook her head and grinned,"we're happier."

"And in 4 months, on April 1, Chase is gunna be in our lives,"Madison mused.

The Geordie threw her back and groaned,"my Mum is gonna be pissed when she finds out the date of birth."

Madison shrugged,"at least it wasn't twins."

Perrie shrugged,"we could always try next time."

Madison's eyes widened,"what?"

"I'm kidding,"she teased.

"You're such a tease,"he huffed before standing up. He bent down and kissed his wife."Gotta go babe, it's time."

Perrie smirked as she kissed him and pulled out her iPod."Is Savannah recording?"

He nodded,"yup!"

Lita certainly was confused when everyone left the rink but she kept on skating with her boyfriend. The lights pointed at them making her confused, even when Perrie was in the music booth as well as Savannah who was recording. But she was puzzled when her 4 doofus friends went on the ice. Her eyes widened when she saw Vinny with his wife Gabbie, Nick with his wife Sienna, and Thomas with his wife Amelia.

Perrie hit the button on her screen and when it did Andre fled the rink but To Be One was still there.

Lita arched her eyebrows,"you know you guys can't skate."

"You'll be surprised. We practiced,"Mikey informed.

The guys skated around Lita in sync as Marry You by Jason Derulo played. As her 4 idiotic friends sang her mind thought of the many possibilities of what could be happening. But the moment she saw Andrea she knew what was gonna happen.

Someone tapped on her shoulder and she turned around to see Andre on one knee,"will you marry me!"

She squealed and nodded before kissing her boyfriend as he slid the run on her.

"Thank you for being patient,"he mumbled in her ear.

"Yeah but the serenade was so worth it,"she joked.

The water works are coming! the last chapter like stawp. just the epilogue left and the new bonus book. it'll be posted today and it's gonna be called.....wait for it. 'Right Now' I know stupid name but I love it. BTW right now I'm updating in a restaurant with my mom's iPhone so be thankful.

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

xx