Chapter 37: The Art Project

***Mikey's POV***

Since her locker was right next to mine it was no doubt that we were always together. And unlike Hollie and I, we only have 3 periods together; Homeroom, Spanish and Lunch. Hallejuah.

"Hey Spikael,"I heard Savannah's familiar voice pipe up.

I looked up from my locker to see her.

She looked stunning, of course, I always thought she was. Her now dyed blonde hair tied in a high ponytail showing off all her piercings. She had on simple skinny jeans, a grey pullover that exposed her shoulders, and her plain, black, ol' combat boots. Though I do miss her natural hair color.

"Hey wanna head to my house after school to work on our Art project?"I asked her.

She looked up at me and smiled,"sure. That'd be nice. Plus we are so behind."

"Not my fault,"I said.

"Hey I had to work on it when you guys were rehearsing,"she pouted.

I laughed,"I'm joking Annah."

"You better be, Fusco. By the way I can't way to see Nicolette again, it's been awhile."

"Ya know, she misses you,"I said as we both closed our locker doors and headed to homeroom.

"Same here. But if we can't go to your house we can always go to the cheer house, most will probably be at school and some of them won't mind,"she suggested.

Cheer House. Where all her friends are? Bet she told them what happened. It's not doubt that some of them hates my guts. Great. I never thought I'd say this, but, Cheerleaders wanna kill me. And since Savannah is a cheerleader even though she's 'Savannah' than I'm dead.

"-Mikey, Mikey,"I heard Savannah repeat.

What snapped me out of my daze was when she placed her left hand on my cheek. My breath hitched in the back of my throat as she stared into my eyes.

"You ok?"she asked.

"I - I'm fine,"I managed to say.

She smiled as she dropped her hand,"good, you worried me for awhile. We better head in before we get late."

Of course when we went in together everyone's eyes were on us, even Mr. Mota. 

There were only two seats which was next to each other. I sat on the one next to Anthony and Savannah sat in the one in front of Andre and next to Lita.

Lita nudged her and gave her a 'What the hell' look, but of course Savannah just shrugged. Of course I got glares from Hollie. But I gave her a reassuring look that nothing was going on between me and Savannah.

But of course I was lying to her. Hopefully there is something between me and Savannah, I don't know. I do miss her, more than anything, but of course we're both in relationships. She has Anthony, I unfortunately have Hollie. I guess the day she asked me out I was so desperate to get my mind off of Savannah that I said yes.

"Hey we're having a pool party tomorrow night. You should come,"Anthony told me which left me surprised, I thought he hates me."Of course you can invite the other guys if you want."

"Uh sure, thanks dude,"I said.

"No problem. Uh Savannah has the details,"he said."So um, I guess you can get it from her or Ang, Perrie, Jay, or Lita.''

Lita. Shit. Totally forgot. She hates my guts. She wasn't lying when she said that if I hurt Savannah, not only will I be losing an amazing girlfriend, but a best friend.