WE'RE BACK!

• Dedicated to Everyone :)

Hey guys, so guess what? Ok I'm not even going to give you guys time to guess. So this story is on Wattpad's Community Buzzfeed. Wow, accomplishment for me there. At least I'm not that much of a failure in life.

When I got the message in my inbox from Wattpad I was so shocked. I thought I was in trouble that maybe one of my stories is copywrited or something. But no. I actually accomplished something!

So to thank you, here are the TNG family thanking you :) 

Enjoy.

Savannah: So, oh my fuckin' fucks of fuck. 

Lita: Same here.

Ang: What they mean is, thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting it means the world to us.

Gabby: We are just as sad that our story has ended, but nonetheless it's a new chapter for us. This is our life and it's crazy to think that there are people that actually care about us.

Perrie: Yeah I mean honestly we didn't think that there'd be much feedback. @IaMmE_Chick just wrote out our crazy, hectic crazy High School Adventures. We'd never thought that a huge amount of you actually cared.

Jade: And we're so glad that-

Savannah: People actually care about us?! That's a first...

Mikey: Sav, let Jade continue.

IaMmEChick: Ok speed it along guys honestly this mushyness is getting too long. Plus I am not doing my homework so that's an uh oh situation.

Jade: *sighs* never mind..

Madison: so blah blah blah thank you, and ya da ya da ya da. I know we're idiots but we wouldn't change it for the world and to think that you guys were excited to find out what happens in the stupid life of these girls-

Gabby: CRY ME A FRICKIN' RIVER ALAMIA

Louis: Anyway it was so interesting to have you guys actually want to find out what's gonna happens next and it means a lot.

IaMmE_Chick: Ok I am so sorry but I'll continue the rest.

Lita: Who the fuck are you?

IaMmE_Chick: the writer. Anyway on behalf of our 'The New Girl' family-

Perrie: Ew. I'm actually related to the other guys?

Jason: Ok offensive. Madison control the beast!

IaMmEChick: as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. *shoots lasers out of eyes* On behalf of our family, we'd like to thank you.

Ang: And now Perrie is trying to kick my boyfriend. Byeeee