Chapter 5: Awkwardness

***Savannah's POV***

(1 Week Later; Wednesday)

So far school has been great. Same routine, hang with the others at lunch, hang with Gabby after school, and hang with Ang at the library during free period and Lita.

Right now it's just me and Mikey at lunch today since Mad, Jase, Lou, and Lita have to do some tests or something.

"You never do eat lunch do you?"he asked me.

"No, mostly lolly pops,"I smirked.

"True,"He said.

"Hey guys,"a too friendly voice said.

We looked to see Hollie Price. She was one of The Populars of the school. She was waaaay prettier than me. She had long, wavy, light, brown hair. Her eyes were extremely pretty because it was a nice hazel color. I don't really get her clothing style but it looked great on her. A simple black lace halter top, a black bandeau top, booty shorts, and Prada white flats.

"Hey Hollie,"I said blandly.

"Savannah,"she shot.

"May we help you with something?"Mikey asked.

"Yeah I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?"she asked Mikey.

I looked at Mikey and raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for his answer.

"Sorry Hollie, but I have plans tonight,"he replied before taking a sip of his water.

She looked shocked but immediately it was replaced,"alright. Well see ya later I guess."

When she left I was still shocked.

"What?"he asked.

"Why'd you say no to Hollie? She's one of The Populars, so are you, and she's really pretty."

He put his bottle down,"cos even though she's beautiful her personality is to differ with. And she only wants to date me 'cause she's popular. Plus I already have plans. How 'bout tonight, I take you out. Just you and me."

"A date?"

He smiled at me,"yes..a date. What do you say?"

Well I don't have practice today plus if I'd rather play Tea Party with Melody then no.

"Hmmm..sure,"I responded.

"Oh sorry I-wait did you just say yes?"he asked me.

I laughed a little,"yes..I said yes."

"A-Awesome. I'll pick you up at 7?"he said.

"Sure. You know where to pick me up,"I smirked.

He sighed,"Yes..yes I do."

***Angelina's POV***

I was in the library as usual working. Yes I do go to the same school as the others and I work here because 1. The Populars, 2. I have no one to hang out with, and 3. I just don't want to. I am shelving books and I couldn't put one back up. A hand got it and put it in for me.

"Thanks,"I said before I turned to meet Jason's smile.

"Hey Angelina right?"he asked.

I nodded cos I didn't have the words to speak. Yes I have a MAJOR crush on Jason Chandler Smith. I've loved him ever since I saw him on ABDC. I lived in Jersey but I moved to L.A. in 2010.

"Hey you should hang with us at lunch,"he offered.

"Thanks but uh I'd rather not. Plus I work here during lunch,"I said awkwardly.

"That's a shame. It'd be really cool if you did. I bet Li and Annah would love to have another girl friend to hang with,"he smiled.

"I'll think about it,"I said quietly looking down.

"Okay, tell us when you made up your mind,"he said putting his finger under my chin and lifting it up so I met his eyes.

He waved bye before leaving me blushing, hypervenilating, and a complete mess. Oh the things he do to me....

Hiiiiii wow I'm awkward. So I decided to add some #Jaselina in it cos I felt like it XD haha Ang.

Much Love Guys.

Smooches!

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx