Epilogue

***Third Person's POV***

2 Years Later: July 23, 2024

The get together Mikey planned is quite eventful. He invited his now close friends, his family and his friends' family. 

His sister Nicolette held his precious 2 year old daughter Sammyjo. Her name was quite unique because her mother wanted the name Jo, a simple name for her daughter while Mikey wanted Samantha, so they combined it and came up with Sammyjo. Sammyjo held Nicolette's hand with her chubby fingers as she held a lollipop in the other.

Jason and Ang's baby girl Lorena played on the playmat with her Dad who blew raspberries on her stomach which caused the young tot to giggle which amused her father. Her mother sat with Jade and her daughter Geneva who was bounced on Jade's lap. Kenneth was with Spencer(Madison's brother) and just talking.

Louis had Jordan in his arms as they chased their mother with a watergun which was much needed in the hot L.A. weather. Jordan laughed as his Dad ran to chase his wife. Gabby giggled as she knew she had the upper hand and took off her sandals and ran on the beach, away from the others.

Madison had his 2 year old boy Chase while Perrie held his younger 3 month old sister, Rebecca also known as Becky. Surprisingly Perrie had easily lost her extra weight from the pregnancy since she was quite determined to look fit for the band's photoshoot in a few months. As Chase laugh at his father's stupid joke, Perrie sang baby Becky asleep on the warm Summer day.

"-can you believe it?"Mikey whisper into Savannah's ear as he hugged her from behind and placed his hand on her belly.

"Baby #2, just one more month than it won't hurt to walk anymore,"Savannah joked as she turned around and hugged her husband.

"Our baby boy,"he chuckled before pecking her lips and looking at her."So, any name suggestion? I've always thought that Mikey Jr. sounds good."

Savannah rolled her eyes but smiled at his cuteness,"in your dreams. But we still have time don't we? About one month and 3 hours."

"You must really want this baby out."

"Yup,"she giggled."Anyway, hopefully this birth will be easier than Sammyjo's. You were crying too!"

He scoffed,"you squeezed my hand too tight."

She rolled her eyes,"hun, I was squeezing my mom's and your mom's. Even Nicolette helped out! You closed your eyes 'cause you didn't wanna see till she was out."

His cheeks blaze with heat as he hid his head in the crook of her neck,"hey that was a lady thing, I shouldn't be looking!"

Savannah sighed as she ran her hand through his gelled, spiked hair,"you're not a normal husband. But I love you even more because of that."

He chuckled in her neck, sending goosebumps on her sun kissed skin,"I love you babe."

"Mommy! Daddy!"a voice said.

They pulled away to see their baby girl walking their way in her two piece swimsuit. Her hair in little pigtails as Sammyjo's chubby arms outstretch for her Dad to pick her up. Her aunt behind her.

Mikey picked up his little princess and kissed her cheek,"hey Sam, is Aunt Nikki treating you ok?"

"Oh shut it Michael. I'm sure your wife would love to hear about all your embarrassing story of 12 year old Mikey,"Nicolette smirk.

"Hey Sam let's uh go get ice cream,"Mikey nervously said as he ran away with his little girl in his hand.