Chapter 18: The Loser?

***Savannah's POV***

I laughed at a joke Jade made.

"Shit Jade, calm down. You're not that high are you?"Perrie teased.

"Well I'm gonna go to the vending machine and get a drink. You guys want anything?"I asked.

"Uh yeah get me a bottle of water that's good enough for me,"Perrie shrugged.

"A bag of Hot Cheetos!"Jade said.

"Sure crazy,"I said before leaving.

The vending machine wasn't too far from here, it was in the cafeteria.

I went in and there were some students still eating but other than that it was pretty quiet. I punched C3 and got a bottle of water for Perrie, G2 a bag of Hot Cheetos for Jade, and A2 for Vitamin Water for me.

"..you would be here wouldn't you?"I heard a high pitched voice snarl.

I turned around to see none other than Kylie Benson and Madison. His arm was snaked around her waist and she had a playful smirk on her face.

"Kylie,"I said politely.

"Look I don't know who the hell you are. But you seem to know me. And I am not looking forward to taking a picture with you 'cause I don't know why you have a problem with Mikey and Hollie,"Madison spat.

His words were like glass cutting through my skin leaving cuts, but I didn't show it.

"I don't want a picture,"I said. I glanced at Kylie then at him.

"Then why are you here?"Madison sneered."Look I don't know why you have a problem with my friends, but no one messes with them."

"Can you just get out of his school?"Kylie snapped at me.

"I don't think so,"I replied.

"Why are you here?"Madison asked me.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"I mumbled before walking away.

***Madison's POV***

That girl is so annoying. I don't know who the hell she is. Kylie and I walked back to the group to see the girl with Gabby.

The girl cleared her voice,"uh nice weather we're having."

"Why is she here?"I said agitated.

"You don't remember who she is?"Gabby asked me shocked.

I shook my head,"no clue."

The girl sucked her cheek,"let's start this all over. Now let's do the math together because apparently you're too slow. One, I have a student ID here which means I went to school here before and came back. I have a nose piercing, something most girls here won't do. Three I'm friends with the Edwards' twins. And the big shocker, this is a big one that you might find humourous, I am flexible as you may have seen at first."

Realization hit my face. She..she isn't...It all clicked. I forget about one of my best friend. I forgot about the sarcastic, charming, clever girl, cheerleading loving girl from Miami.

She approached Kylie and smiled,"Hi I'm Savannah McKnight. You must be Kylie. It really is a pleasure to see you after all these glorious wonderful months. And then there's the idiotic, stupid, forgetful, dancer who's ego is so big he forgot about me,"she said glaring at me.

"See Madison, our dear friend has told me what you have said. 'Nobody messes with your friends', I know why you say this, 'cause you lost your first group of friends here. Well tell the group that I'm out. I'd rather not hang out with people who are made of plastic. Ta ta for now though,"Gabby smirked as she linked arms with Savannah and left.