Chapter 49: New Beginnings

December 21, 2017 

***Gabby's POV***

I look at the shops of the airport. I can't believe I'm doing this. Moving to New York City to pursue my singing career and leaving the past all behind me. A new start, a new beginning for me. I checked my watch, 3:23 PM the bold letters read. I sighed, my flight is gonna leave in an hour at the most.

I checked with my old, childhood friend, Theresa who said she'll meet me there. She's gonna be my dormmate in NYU. Yup, I'm going to NYU for my college. 

To past time I slowly played Cand Crush on my phone because I'm still on Level 180 and it's been 3 years. Like stop.

Oh, so Wes is engaged. To who you may ask? Maryse. I saw Maryse again but this time she's changed. Her hair now back to it's original light blonde color, now short so it reached her collarbones. Her eyes now filled with happiness and joy. After I left Lita told me they started dating and Wes actually changed Maryse. Guess what, in high school she was actually Student Body President and left the Populars.

Kylie actually did the same and staretd dating Anthony who was a year older than him but they made it work. She's going to Princeton and Anthony's going to Harvard, lucky ducks. They're keeping the long distance thing and Kylie surprisingly has changed as well, into a bookworm.

Delilah's in med school studying to become a doctor and is pregnant with a healthy baby boy even though she's 17, but her boyfriend and their families are willing to support them together.

And finally Hollie. Old, bitchy ass Hollie. She's actually coaching SMOED with none other than Savannah. They get along and are great co-coaches with I think their names are Eddie and Orby. Hollie is happily married with her boyfriend and even though she's not a college student she's happy because of her job and the fact that she's a mommy to a beautiful little girl.

So turns out the Populars all have changed, and it's all thanks to love. But do you know what I think of love? It sucks. I haven't dated anyone in 3 years, yeah depressing right? To all of you who just got your heartbroken, believe me I'm still feeling what you guys are feeling. Trust me, I know how it feels. I know how it hurts. I know you cry in the shower so no one will hear your screams. I know you wait until everyone goes to sleep to fall apart. It's not always easy but I know exactly what that feels like.

"Flight 345 to New York City is now boarding,"the intercom lady said.

"Thank you,"I muttered as I took my suitcases with me and headed to security to get searched before they can board me.

I had on simply just gray sweats, a black tank-top, my denim coat over, and some warm UGG beats. I had my brown hair tied in a high pony as I had on light make-up since I woke up at 5 AM to get ready to come to the airport.

Just as I was about to pass the gate I heard running. I turned around to see Louis in the lead with Jason, Mikey, Madison, Perrie, Jade, Lita, and Ang behind him.

"What the hell?"I questioned. I must be seeing things. There's no way the girls forgave them, they're stubborn little bastards like me!

"Ma'am, your ticket please?"the lady asked me.

"Wait hold on, don't you dare go in there Gabrielle or I'll slap you because I can get a flight to New York as well,"Perrie shouted as they ran.

When they reached where I was they were all panting.

"C-Can I get a cup of water please? I do not run,"Lita breathed as she her hands rest on her knees.

"What the heck?"I murmured.