Chapter 6: What's Happening?

***Savannah's POV***

I bet you guys are asking: What happened on the date?!

Um, he took me out to a fair and it was really fun. I dragged him on some rides, especially the ones he didn't wanna go.

It's lunch and right now it's just me and Lita the guys take forever so for now it's me and her.

"Hey hey hey,"Louis said as he and the other guys sat down.

"I swear to God Savannah you are a twig! What the hell do you eat?"Madison asked poking my stomach.

"I'm perfectly fine Mad,"I laughed."I eat normally just not lunch as much 'cause I'm not that hungry."

"I swear to God the day you pass out is the day I'll laugh at you,"Lita said.

"That is cruelty,"Jason pointed out.

I laughed as I high fived him,"yes! Yes! Jason's on my team!"

"Okay we're all thinking the same thing: What happened on your date?!"Louis questioned Mikey and Savannah.

They both blushed. I looked down sucking on her Dum Dum while Mikey was suddenly interested in his sandwich.

"We just hung out,"Mikey mumbled.

"What he said,"I stated.

"Wow. How exciting,"Lita said sarcastically.

"Ow. Shoot,"I murmured.

"You okay?"Madison asked me.

"My neck. I can't move it. It's like a tingly feeling,"I said.

"I'll take you to the nurse's,"Lita said as she helped me stood up.

"We'll be here,"Louis said.

We nodded as Lita led me to the office.

"Hello Yolanda?"Lita asked.

"How may I help you girls?"she asked sweetly.

"Something's wrong with Savannah's neck,"Lita replied.

Yolanda bent down on her knees and sat me down on a chair, she held my hands,"can you move your neck?"

I shook my head and closed my eyes and blinked away a stray tear,"there's too much pressure on it."

"What have you been doing?"she asked me.

"Cheerleading,"I responded.

"You might have had a neck spasm, here we'll take you to the hospital,"Yolanda said softly as she stood up."Lita, please stay here with Miss McKnight while we contact her guardian and then call the hospital."

Lita nodded as she sat next to me and rubbed my back,"hey you'll be fine."

I nodded trying to be positive but my neck throbbed with pain when I did.

"Alright we called your aunt she said she's gonna meet you at the hospital,"Yolanda said coming back."Just relax and they'll be here in no time."

I smiled weakly,"thank you."

"No problem sweetie,"she grinned.

When she left it was just me and Li.

"Take deep breaths,"she instructed.

"Li, I'm calm,"I said.

"Yeah well I'm not,"Lita said."Well I better get to class and I'll tell Miss Baker what happened 'kay?"

"Thanks."

"No prob mini munchkin, plus I have to tell your dear boyfriend what's happening,"she teased.

"Not my boyfriend,"I called back out to her before she left.

***Mikey's POV***

Well the bell rang which meant lunch was over. I said bye to the guys before I headed to my locker.

The date went fine, great. Uh we went to the fair which was simple but I didn't wanna over do it 'cause Savannah seems like the girls who hate like things that are over do so yeah. We had a blast. She took me on rides which I was hesitant to but I gave in anyway. 

When I got to my locker of course I got surrounded by 'The Populars'. 

I sighed,"what do you want?"