Chapter 39: I Like That Angelina

***Angelina's POV***

~At Home~

I threw my backpack on the tiled floor before heading to the kitchen to grab somethig to eat. My parents both at the dining table doing papers for their jobs. I opened the fridge and took out a cold bottle of water. I opened the cupboard and took out a small bag of chips. 

"Hey ma,"I greeted."Hey Dad."

"Hey Ang, how was school?"my Mom asked.

I shrugged,"not much. Got a B- on a History test, no homework, oh and we got a subsitute for Math. Hey um, actually a friend of mine is gonna come pick me up to go to the Pier? Is that ok?"

My Dad frowned,"is it a boy?"

I laughed,"Dad, calm down, it's a friend, a girl."

"Alright, just be home early. It is a Wednesday night,"my Mom said.

"I know Mom,"I said before heading to my room. 

I laid on my bed, stomach first and ate my snacks as I went on Tumblr; a dark, dark place where not many people make it out alive. Kinda. I dunno guess my description of it.

My phone rang and 'Science and Faith' by The Script played, my ringtone for Jade.

I picked up and put the phone next to my ear,"hey Jay."

"That rhymes,"she laughs."Anyway, you ready?"

"Uh yeah. By the way, who else is going?"I asked the Geordie.

"Oh, me, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Andre, Andrea, and Dylan,"she replied.

Dylan?! Hold up. Dylan is going?

"Hello? Ang? Ya still here?"I heard her ask.

"Yeah sorry, what did you say?"

"I said we're gonna be here in like 15 minutes at the most, so get ready."

"M'kay, see ya then."

When she hung up I threw my phone on the bed and rushed to my closet.

Dylan was going. Dylan. 

Ok so I have an isty bitsy crush on him. Oh what the hey, I have a MAJOR crush on him! And I really, really like him. He's sweet, kind, smart, caring, and understanding. He was so nice to me, not caring what I looked like, if I was a 'nerd' or not. 

I threw on a bagg white tee tucked into my leggings, but I had jean short shorts over it, dark brown leather laced combat boots, and my thick, knit cardigan. I brushed my hair and put on my red, maroon colored beanie. I put on my owl earrings and put on my contacts instead of my black glasses. I applied mascara, eyeliner, a coat of nude color lip gloss, and spritz some 'Curious' by Britney Spears.

 I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I like that Angelina, the one in the mirror not because she looked 'pretty', but because she had all the confident that I will never have in my lifetime, and that's why I like the mirror Angelina. Cos she's someone I will never be.

My phone vibrated saying that I got a text. And it's from Jade.

Jay: Heeeeeeeeeyyyy we here. So get ur arse down here >:)

Me: Alright calm ur British bum down im ccoming jeez

Jay: U better Romeo, btw perrie isnt coming 

Me: awe y :(

Jay: Out with a friend. hurry up.

Me: sorry but i was busy chatting w/u! 

I laughed at my weird, yet awesome British friend before heading down.

"Bye mom and dad!"I shouted before closing the door behind me.

I saw a black Range Rover drove into my driveway. Jesy in the driver's seat, Leigh-Anne in the passenger. Then I saw Jade's head peek out of the window,"get in loser!"

I laughed at her American accent. Mean Girls truly is her favorite movie in like ever. I hopped in the backseat next to her and fastened on my seat belt,"so where's the others?"

"Oh well Andrea's driving,"Jade replied."And may I ask why you're so dolled up Miss Romeo?"

"Well uh,"I began, fiddling with my fingers as a sign of my nervousness.

"Do you have a crush on Andre?!"Jesy gasped.

I gagged,"no. Why?"

"No reason,"Jesy squeaked.

Leigh Anne rolled her eyes,"Jesy has a crush on him."

I scrunched my nose,"isn't he like a year younger than you?"

"Doesn't matter!"Jade exclaimed."They're my OTP!"

"Anyway did Perrie tell you who's she's out with?"I asked.

Jade shrugged,"I thought Spencer, but, I called him and he said he's out with family."

"She should be fine,"Jesy muses as her grip on the steering wheel lighten.

"Hold on are you ok with driving. In England don't you guys drive on the wrong side of the road?"I said arching my eyebrows.

"Technically you guys do and I'm fine."

"No, technically you do. Cos we drive on the right side of the road."

"Ok that was clever,"Leigh-Anne said giving me a high five.

"I try,"I said dryly.

"Oh we have a badass here,"Jade tease.

 "A smart badass,"I corrected her.

"Awe she thinks that she's badass,"Leigh-Anne cooed.

Shortest chapter ever. But writer's block. Sorry.

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

xx