Chapter 17: Fake Smiles...

***Gabby's POV***

~*~4 Months Later~*~

Things have change. And not for the better. We've all seperated..Our friendships broke, all of them. The guys got more obnoxious, rude, and douchey. They're the Populars, and surprisingly..me as well. Hollie snapped at Ang, making her more quite and hidden. She stopped hanging with us, back to the library. Jason tried reassuring that it wasn't true, but he was rude so what did you expect? Lita..well things aren't look to well for her, suspensions, piercings, she even lost her red hair. Perrie and Madison broke up, well Madison broke up with her for Kylie Benson. Perrie never been the same, Jade almost lost hope that her sister will ever find happiness again. They left for the good, joined the school's show choir, hoping that that would be the right place for them. Me? Louis cheated on me..with who you may ask? *Smirks* Maryse Diabese. Yup. One of The Populars. Well I don't give a damn about him. I don't give a damn about the guys. I care about the ones they've hurted: Perrie. Jade. Lita. Ang. Savannah. They hurted every SINGLE damn person I cared about. I don't know who they are anymore....To Be Oners are ashamed, a lot have left the fanbase..Layla doesn't know what to do.

I tried contacting Savannah. No reply. I tried asking anybody who had any contact with her. Layla won't give them to me because apparently Savannah needs to focus on her competitions. I think what Mikey did really affected her because it seems like she only came here to do cheerleading.

"..hey Gabrielle, guess what,"Hollie said.

I flashed a fake smile. She thought we were friends, just like everyone in this dumb clique,"what?"

"Oooh so I scored some JB tickets!"she squealed.

"Awesome Holl! Ooh you're soo lucky,"I said in a fake excited voice, but she needs more than 3 brain cells to know that I was faking.

"That's awesome babe,"Mikey said with his fake smile as he wrapped his arm and hugged Hollie from behind. Then again everything about him now is fake.

Yes Hollie and Mikey are dating. He cheated on Savannah with Valerie Sanchez one of the old populars but got kicked out of the clique. Now Valerie broke up with him and she got kicked out, but she seems happy now. Hollie asked Mikey out, guess he was soooo desperate that he said yes.

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms across my chest,"Michael..."

"Gabby,"He said.

"That's Gabrielle,"I spat before walking away.

Man did these Popular Girls change me. They bought me a whole new wardrobe. Not kidding but right now I am just wearing a white tank-top, a pink lace long sleeved shirt, jean shorts, and pink high heel stilletoes. I'd rather wear my converse but apparently it's not 'stylish'. God Jesus. My feet are starting to bruise.

I walked around the school yard, a lot of boys checked me out but I was use to it by now.

Then I past by the 'Nerds' as the group calls, even Jason and not too long ago a few years ago he was considered one and now he's calling them Nerds. And one of them is Angelina.

I waved awkwardly at her, she did it back, but I could tell she felt awkward.

I huffed before leaving, then I past by the 'Punks', which consisted of Lita as well. She is now officially the toughest student in this school, not girl, student. She looked at me, not knowing what to do, but I helped her by leaving.

"..no it's an F Sharp,"I heard a familiar voice say.

I look up to see Jade helping another of her choir buddy.

I swore I blinked away tears as I stormed away. 

I miss everything. When I had friends who actually cared, now all these friends I have are fake.