Chapter 12: Date With The Kiddies!

***Perrie's POV***

Right now school just ended so I am at my locker putting away my textbooks. 

"So you ready?"I heard Madison ask.

I closed my locker,"shoot. I forgot. I have to pick up my brother and sister. Sorry um how 'bout next time?"

"Hey they can go to if they want, I don't mind. I take care of Savannah's cousin sometimes,"Madison smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's no big deal really. I don't mind,"he said.

"Awe thanks. Their school isn't too far from here,"I said as we left the school building.

The walk there we just kept each other entertained. We'd make jokes here and there, talk more about our outside life, and yeah, it was really nice.

"This is it,"I said as we entered the buildings.

See this is why I do homeschooling. Here there is macaroni art hung on clothesline, the smell of pencil shavings and glue filled the air, and the same squeaky glossy floor that squeaked everytime you took a step.

I went in Class 104 first, Dee's classroom to be exact.

When I went in I was greeted by Dee's other teacher Mr. Harris.

"Hey Mr. H,"I greeted.

He smiled back at me as he waved,"hello Perrie. Diana, your sister's here. By the way where is Jade?"

"The flu,"I replied.

"Oh well tell her I hope she gets better soon,"he said.

"I'll tell her."

Then came running towards me was my little Dee.

***Madison's POV***

A little girl around Melody's age came in view as she skipped towards us. Her long dirty blonde hair tied in a braid. Her bright green eyes twinkled with excitement and happiness. She wore a simple Hello Kitty tank-top, jeans, and pink converse.

"Perrie!"she said as she hugged her leg.

"Hey Dee. Dee this is my friend Madison. Mad this is me little sister Dee, well Diana but Dee for short,"Perrie explained."Ok Dee we're gonna pick up your brother and then go to YogurtLand alright?"

The little girl's eyes widened with excitement when Perrie said 'YogurtLand'. Little kids...

She took Perrie's hand and dragged her away. I followed of course.

Next we went into another classroom: Room 106.

The room was the same, well with more art work hung on the wall, crayons and markers scattered the colorful tables, scraps of papers littered the floor, and of course children running around, sugar high probably. 

"Blake! Perrie's here!"a woman shouted.

"Hi Mrs. Cody,"Perrie waved.

"Hello Perrie. Ooh so Blake got a skinned knee but we cleaned the cut right up,"Mrs. Cody I presume said.

Blake, I think, came walking towards Perrie. He had blonde hair but brighter than Dee's and hazel eyes like the little specks in the twins' eyes. He had on a VLADO shirt, shorts, VANS, and a snapback.

"Hey B,"Perrie said taking off his snapback and ruffling the hair.

Blake frowned,"don't touch the hair."

"Awe mini Mikey,"I teased.

"Ooooohhh Perrie has a boyfriend, Perrie has a boyfriend,"he sang.

Perrie rolled her eyes as she flicked her brother in the head as we walked out the classroom.

"Ok so we're going to YogurtLand,"Perrie informed.

Blake stopped walking causing all of us to stop. He jumped up and down,"YES!"

"C'mon doofus,"Perrie joked.

Blake gasped as he put his hand over his heart,"Perrie. I am deeply offended. See this is why I need a brother."

"Doubt you'll get one,"Perrie scoffed.

The whole time we walked to YogurtLand we just talked and joked. Dee reminds me of Sarah except a smaller tiny version. Blake reminds of Nick and Vinny all mixed up together.

"Okay get whatever you want, it's on me,"Perrie said.

The little kiddies ran got their cups and started filling them up.

I got chocolate, cookies and creme, and vanilla w/ oreo crumbs, chocolate chips, and caramel sauce. Perrie got acai blueberry and strawberry w/strawberry, pineapple, and peaches. Dee got cake batter with rainbow sprinkles, gummy bears, sour gummy worms, and chocolate sauce. And Blake got cookies and creme, chocolate, red velvet, and cake batter w/rainbow sprinkles, sour gummy worms, and chocolate chips.

"Ooh me and Blake are gonna watch TV!"Dee said.

Inside the place was a TV and right now we were sitting at a table outside eating our frozen yogurt.

"Alright if you need us we'll be outside,"Perrie informed.

The little kids nodded before going inside.

"I am so sorry,"she said."Ugh they're annoying."

"No they're actually really cute. And it's no problem,"I said.

She sighed,"I-I just feel like this kinda was a mistake. I am so sorry-"

I put my hand over hers which caused her to stop talking,"hey, it's fine. They didn't ruin anything, they're fine. Perrie, it's ok."

She smiled,"do you always do this to your friends?"

"Only ones that are really special."

She smirked,"awe thanks."

We just stared into each others' eyes. I leaned in and before I knew we were kissing. Then I felt her kiss back, I smiled into the kiss before we both pulled away.

"So,"she said as she awkwardly looked down and tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear."Are we considered dating..?"

I smiled,"well...Perrie Leonor Edwards..Will you go out with me?"

"Technically we're already on a date, but yes!"

Awe! Madison and Perrie. Ok can anyone make a ship name for them? I have #Jaselina almost in mode, #Labby is going :), uh #Mivannah happening, and now #______

Much Love Guys.

Smooches!

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx