Chapter 3: New Friends

***Gabby's POV***

As the nurse cleaned up my cuts Savannah sat right next to me.

I never had friends, never. This was so foreign to me, having friends. No one really liked me, I didn't know why. But this girl, she actually cares.

"Ok Gabby, you can go to class after you sign a release form,"Nurse Yolanda said.

I nodded before she left.

"Thank you,"I said quietly.

"For what?"she asked me.

"Sticking up. No one really does that for me,"I replied.

"Well you seem like a really nice girl. Plus the fact that you're drop dead gorgeous,"she smiled.

I sighed,"no I'm not."

"Yes you are. I think you are. Plus I bet you get a lot of boys staring."

"There's only one boy I want to notice me,"I mumbled as I fiddled with the hem of my shirt.

"Who?"

"You're lucky. You hung out with him. Then you're gonna be one of The Populars,"I said.

"Me? Psssh honey I can never be popular. Plus if I did it's because of my parents. And I think you're a really chill chick. And who is this guy?"

"Uh..I..um..Louis,"I murmured.

"What?"

"Louis,"I said a little louder.

"Oooooohhh Gabbeh,"she teased.

I laughed,"thanks."

"Well I gotta go, but I'll see you soon m'kay?"

"Sure."

She waved bye before she left. 

I can't believe it. I actually made a friend.

***Savannah's POV***

Nurse Yolanda gave me a slip so I was excused. I walked into my class which is History.

"May I help you?"the woman asked.

She was pretty like Mrs. Andrus but a little older. Her hair was long and brown but had gray streaking in it. Her eyes were green and she had a nice smile.

"Sorry uh I was at the nurse,"I said handing her my slip.

"Alright, take a seat please,"she said.

I looked around to see that all seats were taken, except for one in front of Mikey and next to Lita's. Cool. 

"Where were you?"Lita whispered.

"Nurse's office with that girl,"I said back.

"Oh,"she said.

Thank god this is my last period.

The whole day was a drag, well except for the fact Lita would try to make me laugh causing me to snicker at times. And Mikey is trying to annoy us both.

"Ok class no homework for today, that is all you're dismissed,"Mrs. Baker said.

I got all my stuff and headed to my locker.

"So how's your first day of public schooling?"Lita grinned.

"Pleasant well except for last period where Mikey annoyed the hell out of me,"I said putting in my text books.

He gasped when he opened his locker,"I am offended."

I laughed,"awe sorry Mike."

"So we're all going to McDonalds now, wanna come with?"Lita asked.

I shook my head,"nah..I have practice but I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"You're seriously leaving me with them? Well I won't be here tomorrow cos I'm gonna be dead,"Lita said.

"True,"I said."Bye!"

I slung my backpack over my shoulder as I grabbed my penny board. When I got out of school I immediately skated back to the house because one, I did not wanna be bombarded by students anymore, and two I had to get ready for practice.

Yes today is my first day at SMOED! It was sad that I was taking Lauren's place because one she is an amazing flyer but at least I got to be in SMOED and I was working with the Gabi Butler!

By the time I got back I nearly tackled Layla at the front door.

"Hey champ,"she laughed."Guess school was horrible?"

"Nope, it was awesome,"I said."Now excuse me!"

I ran back into my room and changed into a black spandex, a black sports bra written in neon green was 'SMOED' on the back, and I tied my hair in a high pony with a matching neon green bow in it.

I tied my white tennis shoes on and looked at the mirror.

I looked pretty decent. I lied on my bed and went on my laptop. I checked the time to see that it was only 3:45 PM, I had practice at 5:30 to 8:30 and Layla knows so she's gonna be driving me there.

My phone vibrated to see that I got a text from Lita.

LiXD: Hate the fact that you left me with these idiots

Me: Awe sorry XD well at least I dont have to smell ur breath after u eat :)

LiXD: U r such a jerkk...

Me: Awe luv ya too 

LiXD: Gtg Madison put his ice cream cone on Louis' head gotta back up the fight..after I record it

Me: I'm the jerkk? And ok byeee :* 

Lita is now officially my best friend. We have a lot in common, especially our personality and our style so yeah. I didn't really have any friends in Florida cos when I was at Top Gun no one took me seriously so yeah SMOED was the perfect oppurtunity for me.

I passed time by going on YouTube watching O2L videos 'cause they're the bomb!

I checked my phone to see that it was 5:00. I sighed as I got out of bed and got my phone.

"Layla, one of the cheer moms are driving me there,"I informed.

"Alright,"she said."Just give a call when you can."

"I got it,"I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.

So Jenee's mom picked me up and I sat in the back with Gabi Butler.

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Gabi,"she smiled.

I tried really hard not to fangirl as I shook her hand,"I-I'm Savannah."

"Well you already know me,"Jenee laughed."And we are all so excited for you to join us!"

Well this should be great. Wish me luck, if I don't die.

~*~

*The Next Morning*

My legs are killing me. God give me the strength..Please.

Short chapter and yay! Gabby and Savannah are friends! And lol my mom was leaning over my shoulder as I was writing she was like 'If you had a twin sister I would've name her that'.

Much Love Guys.

Smooches!

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx