Chapter 15: Was Everything You Said A Lie?

***Mikey's POV***

School finally ended. I was an emotional wreck. Lita didn't dare to speak to me which hurted me because we've been best friends for years. The others still talk to me, but I know they're disappointed by my actions.

I didn't intend of hurting her, I hoped she didn't find out, especially that way. I really did like her, I do. At first in the beginning Mark told me a McKnight would be coming. Of course I thought she would be a snob kinda like Hollie. I agreed to do it because all of us were the new kids as well, I actually wanted to be part of the popular group for no reason. I definitely did not expect her to look like that, nothing like the picture which consisted of her with a face full of make-up, her hair curled like for a pageant, and wearing just a sparkly sports bra, a spandex, white training shoes, and a big blue bow in her hair. The Savannah I saw had a nose ring, wore edgy clothes, and seemed like a chilled back girl.

I was heading to Layla's house with Madison, Louis, Jason, Perrie, and Jade for support. Of course Gabby was sensitive about the situation so she didn't come. Angelina didn't really know how to react really.

My hands trembled as I reached to knock the door.

Perrie rolled her eyes,"there's a doorbell you idiot,"then she reached and pressed it.

Then Layla opened the door, she looked a little confused,"oh uh hey, what can I help you guys with?"

"I-Is Savannah here?"Jade stammered.

"Uh no. She moved out to the SMOED cheerleading house with the other cheerleaders, she didn't tell me why though,"Layla said.

"Oh. Well uh I guess we'll see her tomorrow at school,"I said my voice cracking. I didn't know what to do. I screwed everything.

"About that, uh, she's asking me to pull her out. She said she's gonna continue with homeschooling and focus on cheerleading. I believe her exact words were 'I came to L.A. to be on a top cheerleading team and make it to Worlds. That's all',"Layla said.

"S-She's leaving?"Perrie asked, being strong so she won't break down.

"Yeah. But you guys are all friends, she'll probably still talk to you guys,"Layla reassured.

"Doubt it,"Jade mumbled.

"Well uh thanks Layla, see ya soon,"Madison said.

"Alright. Bye guys,"Layla chirped before she closed the door.

"Great,"Jade muttered as she went down the steps and started leaving. She was walking so fast.

"Jade!"Perrie exclaimed as she let go of Madison's hand and followed her twin."See ya tomorrow!"

"I gotta go, um, I have to talk to Ang,"Jason said before he left.

"Same. Gab and I have a date, I have to pick her up in like half an hour,"Louis said before he said bye and left.

I sighed as I sat on the steps of Layla's front door, so did Madison. 

"What am I gonna do?"I asked him.

"I don't know. But hey, before ya know it, she'll be back in your arms,"Madison reassured.

"Are you sure? 'Cause I was a douche. Lita was right. I always screw things up,"I mumbled as I played with my fingers.

"Hey are you Savannah's cousin?"a voice asked me.

I looked up to see a girl younger than me. She had short blonde hair that was a little below her ear. Her hair was tied in a half pony tail and she had braces. At least around Louis and Jase's age. All she wore was a black sports bra with the word 'SMOED' written in a bright neon color, a black spandex, a matching bow, and white training shoes.

"Um, we're her friends,"I said as we stood up.

She was shorter than us obviously but she seemed friendly.

"Hi I'm Maddie. Um I'm a friend of hers, we're in the same squad,"she said.

Oh. Cheerleading. How great. Note the sarcasm please.

"Oh uh how may we help you?"Madison asked.

"I was actually looking for um Layla? She wanted to tell her that the showcase is at the California Allstars' Gym. And it's at I think next Sunday at 3 PM,"Maddie explained.

I grinned as I thought of a brilliant plan that was full proof,"oh don't worry we'll tell Layla. Tell Savannah we said hi."

"Ok?"Maddie asked looking at us confused before she jogged down the street to a car and went in.

I caught a glimpse of black hair from the window: Savannah.

"Let me guess, we're gonna chase that car,"Madison said.

"Nope,"I replied.

"What?"

"I have her phone number, email, and I know where she is now,"I informed as we went down the yard and headed to my house.

"Oh great. What's your plan this time Mikey? And will it work so Lita will talk to us?"

I winced at his words. Lita...

Short chapter I know. But I wrote more in Reno but some got deleted so I decided to rewrite it but I got lazy so it's short. Ooh I got handcuffs I am literally so excited. Plus someone got me a slingshot! I need help....

Much Love Guys.

Smooches.

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxxx