Chapter 32: The Princess Inside You

***Savannah's POV***

I was over at my house, not the cheer house, the house my family lives at. I pressed the password for the heavy, metal gate as I stepped in the front yard and I knew the gate closed once I heard a faint creak click noise.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Of course one of the butlers, Brandon open the door. The fact that they are all older than my parents scares me.

"Miss McKnight,"he greeted.

He let me in and I thanked him.

"Uh Ma?"I called out.

Out came from her office was my mother. She had on a business suit and her beautiful long, dark, black hair pulled in a ponytail as she had on smokey eyes, red lipstick, and of course mascara that made her thick eyelashes pop out even more.

"Savannah? Awe my little princess,"she cooed and she engulfed me in bonecrushing hug.

"I missed you too,"I said.

As she pulled away we sat at the dining table and drank hot chocolate as we caught up on things. My younger sister Samantha and Olivia are in gymnastics right now, my younger brother Jacob is at a swim meet, my other younger brother Brandon is sleeping in his crib, and my older brother Dylan is out with friends.

"-awe sweetie that's great. I'm glad you're enjoying SMOED,"she said.

"Thanks. Ooh so we have this masquerade ball thingy and I kinda need a dress,"I informed.

"A dress? Well since I have a day off today we can go look for one!"my Mom said.

"Really? Oh my god that's awesome!"I said.

It's because my mom is always busy and we haven't had a mother-daughter thing in a long time.

"Alright, let me go change and then we can head out,"she said as we got up from our seats.

"M'kay,"I said before pecking her cheek.

As she got ready in her room I went to Brandon's room. I smiled at the sight of my little brother asleep. He is so precious.

I brushed the dirty blonde hair from his face and lightly kissed his head before leaving.

My mom got changed in simple skinny jeans, a cream colored tank-top, a white silk scarf, brown leather boots, and her hoop earrings. Her hair tied in a regular ponytail and her make-up lightly done.

"So you ready?"she asked me.

I bobbed my head up and down,"Yup."

We took my mom Porsche and the whole time there we chatted mostly, nothing important really.

"-we're here,"she chirped.

I looked at the shop in front of us and instantly I groaned. The shop was called 'The Princess Inside'.

"MOM,"I groaned again.

Her lips curved into a smile,"what's wrong Savannah? Don't you like this?"

I pouted,"do we have to...?"

"Yes."

"Ugh. Well A for effort I guess."

Once we got in I scrunched my nose in digust. Smells like red velvet cupcakes. No I don't have a problem with that, I have a problem with the fact that it smelled like the fake candle ones in Target.

"Hi my name is Sandy, how may I help you?"a woman said cheerily.

"Hi I'm Thalia McKnight, my daughter here needs a masquerade dress for a ball at her school,"Mom replied calmly.

Sandy's eyes widened,"y-you're a McKnight..."

"Uh yeah now um, the dress?"I asked, quickly changing the subject.

"O-Of course,"Sandy stuttered as she led me and my mom to the back of the store.

Sandy handed me dozens of dress. I tried them all on, but none seemed to suit me well.

"Do you have one more?"My mom asked.

"Yes, but uh it's a new shipment. The only one made,"Sandy answered.

My mom smiled,"please, can we...?"

"Of course,"Sandy chimed in.

As Sandy left my mom put her hand on my shoulder,"don't worry Annah, we'll find the perfect dress for you."

"Thanks."

Sandy came back minutes later and had a beautiful long white dress,"here ya go."

I went to the changing room and when I changed into the dress I was awestruck. It had a white creamy, corset top with lace in the back that held it together. A thin cream ribbon that covered the part that held the skirt part and the corset top. Delicate white lace was over the silk of the skirt. There were glittery cream colored rose all over the corset top. And it was so long I couldn't see my feet or legs. But my favorite part of it all is the white bow with a pearl in the center and it was on the center, like a little bow tie for the top hem of the dress on my chest.

"-Annah, sweetheart come out please?"I heard my mom call.

I stepped out of the dressing room as a tear ran down my face.

My mom clamped her hands over her mouth,"me little baby."

Her accent showing the inner Geordie in her.

"Now all I need is a mask,"I said wiping the tear away with the back of my hand.

Sandy smiled. I noticed that she had her hands behind her back,"I think I have something you might like."

She brought her hands out showing me a beautiful mask. It was a plain sparkly white mask, where the eyes peek through had the little accent making it look like you'd do wings style with eyeliner on your eyes. It had a long, white feather on the left of it with a silver butterfly pinned on it, with jewels bejeweled.

"Oh my god, I-I love it,"I said.

"It's yours. I thought it'd match the dress nicely so I never sold it, along with the dress,"Sandy grinned as she placed it in my hands.

"Thank you, so much,"I said.

My first ball in a public school, with my friends. This can't get any better.

Hey. Um, I-I honestly don't know what to say about the whole 'Louis' situation. I had a meltdown in school, the counseler asked me if I was ok. I said no because of the break-up, but not only that, it brought back memories of me being bullied. I guess because when I found out that they were bullied I put all my emotions into them, so when they broke, I guess I did as well.

No matter what, in all my stories Louis will always be in 2B1. I have no idea what's next for them all, I wish the best of luck to all of you. I know it's hard, but we'll get through this together. I know it. And to all you Louis girls out there remember 'Hi I'm Louis, I'm 10', he's so young, he has so much to do and he will always be with you. I don't know, maybe this is the best thing for him, or maybe it's not. But I will always be supportive of him no matter what. And guys don't hate the others or Layla because we don't know how hard it was for them. Layla's not only their manager but they're under Lady Gaga's record label, there's a team so it's not Layla's fault. I believe that she doesn't want this to happen. 

Much Love Guys, Stay Strong...

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxxxxx