Chapter 9: Chuck Taylors VS High Heels

***Jade's POV***

Perrie, Savannah, and I were at the table because the others aren't here yet.

We are singing 'Royal' by Lorde. Me using the table for the beat, Perrie playing her guitar, and Savannah using her ukulele.

"Well how cute,"Madison said as he and the others sat down.

I rolled my eyes,"well thanks."

Mikey pecked Savannah's cheek before returning his attention to us,"ooh so I was thinking that we should all got out tonight considering it's Friday."

So in case you're wondering why Mikey kissed Savannah well because they're a couple. Shocker right?

"Wish I can but studying with Gabby tonight at my place,"Louis said.

"Awe how cute. Just wish she'd hang with us at lunch,"Savannah pouted."Plus I probably can't but I don't know. The fam is coming like next week."

"Your parents?"Jason asked.

"No duh Einstein,"Madison said.

"Me and Perrie can,"I said before taking a sip of my milk carton.

"Awesome! How 'bout you Lita?"Mikey asked.

"Whatever,"Lita mumbled before she began playing with her salad.

"Well if it isn't the little besties group,"Hollie sneered as she and a few other the other Popular girls walked towards our table."Tired of being losers of the school? Honestly I don't know why To Be One is with you guys instead of us. But then again maybe they just pity."

I could name every one of them here: Kylie Benson, Maryse Diabse, and Delilah Lee. These four here are the top bitches of this school.

"Ya know what,"I said standing look so I was the same height as them. Technically I'm taller but they have on high heels."No matter how many parties you go to in your $400 ridiculous high heels, you will never be able to lace up my Chuck Taylors."

They seemed a little frighten, but little isn't enough.

"We don't care if we're not popular,"I spat as I stepped closer to Hollie."Now what do you want you little prick?"

"I uh..uh..I um, no reason,"Hollie squeaked before she and her friends ran off, well Kylie almost fell and broke her heel.

"Wow, I actually am scary,"I smiled as I sat back down.

"No kidding,"Madison said.

"I was just joking, but seriously she can't lace up my Chuck Taylors,"I said observing my shoes.

"Well that's awesome, sort of, I'm scared,"Savannah said.

Lita laughed,"well that's a first."

Perrie smirked,"me little sister's all grown up."

"I'm only 5 minutes younger Per,"I said,

"I thought you were Perrie,"Jason said scratching his head.

I sighed,"you Americans."

Short ass chaper but writer's block kind of...sort of...IDK

Much Love Guys.

Smooches.

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx