Chapter 20: The Transfer Student

***Savannah's POV***

So I am in the second to last period of the day. Which is both with Mrs. Baker and the classes are Chemistry and Algebra. We are doing lab work so hopefully I won't get paired with Mikey who seems a bit desperate to speak with me.

Then in came the classroom was Principle Jacobs. With a good looking boy following him.

He seemed like your average boy. He had dark brown eyes and I think he had to be Latino because I think he's in my P.E. class. He wore simple dark jeans, a white tee, gray and black Jordans, and a black windbreaker. He had a mischevious smirk on his face so he seemed like one of the trouble makers of the school.

"Alright class we have a transfer from another class. Please welcome Anthony Munoz,"Mrs. Baker said. Then she turned to Anthony."So you have gotten your schedule. But today you can sit next to Savannah. Savannah please raise your hand so Mr. Munoz knows where you are."

I lifted my arm up and Anthony walked towards me with a grin on his face showing that his bottom row of teeth had braces which looked cute on him.

He sat on the stool next to me and put his bag down,"Hi um I'm Anthony."

I giggled as I shook his hand,"uh I know, I think everyone in our class does. I'm Savannah McKnight."

He chuckled,"I also know that. Your parents are famous, you're a cheerleader, and uh..you were Mikey Fusco's ex."

I blushed at the fact that he knew so much about me and I just met him,"well the first and last one I knew you knew, but I'm shocked that you know I'm a cheerleader."

His cheeks turned into a crimson red,"uh yeah, well my little sister is a fan of you."

"Is that so?"I asked as my lips curved into a smile.

"Yup. You're practically her idol. And she makes me watch some videos on YouTube about you and your squad in Miami and you're actually really good,"he commented.

"Awe thanks that's so sweet of you to say."

Then a crumple of paper hit Anthony on the side of his head. We looked to see Mikey in front of us, he seemed to be pretending to be interested in something Hollie's saying.

"Don't mind him,"I reassured."He's just being him. And it seems like he's out to make my life a living hell."

"Sounds like a pain."

"Oh he is."

"Don't worry you seem really cool. Plus you and your gang of friends can hang out with us if you'd like."

Oh. 'Us.' That's right. That's why he seemed so familiar. He's in the popular clique, well the second one. Yup, there's two popular clique in this school. The trashy ones aka Hollie's group and the nice kind Populars, Anthony's group.

"Uh we'll have to think about it. But thanks."

"No problem. You seem like a really chill girl. Plus they won't bother you if you're with us, we can kick ass unlike the populars in their group which are the jocks 'cause the guys in our group, well we may not be jocks but we can kick their ass."

I laughed at his remark,"wow thanks for the info. I'll uh keep that in mind."

"It's nothing. You just look really nice when you're smiling and laughing. You should do that more often."

And there he goes with the comments. Guess he just wants me to blush again and don't worry I did.

"Alright students switch, so everyone move back a seat and switch with the person behind you,"Mrs. Baker ordered.

Oh great. That means with Mikey.

Anthony got his backpack and before he switched he handed me a note.

When he left I uncrumpled it. 'Hey Sav, hope to c u after school. Here's my number if you ever need anything. XXX-XXX-XXXX'

I smiled at the note as I folded it back up and slipped it into the front pocket of my jeans.

"Hey Savannah,"a familiar voice said.

I rolled my eyes,"Michael."

Oh god please give me the strength to get through this period. Or at least let me work with Anthony again. Wait..what am I saying?

"Hey you look nice,"Mikey said to me with his signature dopey smile.

I rolled my eyes as I looked down at my notebook and started doodling,"you can't say that 'cause technically I'm not your girlfriend."

"Annah-"

"We're in class Michael. Please can I work?"I said knowing that he can't do anything about that.

"She's right Mr. Fusco, whatever you have to say to Miss. McKnight you can wait till after school,"Mrs. Baker said raising an eyebrow at him.

Mikey looked at his paper guiltily. Ha, point 1 McKnight.

But guess I was wrong 'cause Mikey wrote me a note.

'You still look nice doe..'

I ripped the paper in half and got out of my seat and threw in the recycle bin before returning to my seat. I continued drawing my heart that seemed to have a sword right through it and it had angel wings. Yup, can't wait till this period is over. Oh wait I'll probably be dead by then. Oops.

~*~After School~*~

Well I headed first to the twins' lockers to ask them if they wanted to hang out with Anthony's group of friends.

I saw the twins at their lockers just talking to each other.

"Hey,"I chirped.

"Oh hey Savannah. What's up?"Perrie asked as she closed her locker.

"Ok so a guy in my class from the other Populars, well the other Popular clique and he asked if we wanted to hang with us. We'll find Gab on the way there,"I rambled.

Jade chuckled,"woah there, slow down. And yeah that sounds nice."

"UGH curse your British-ness!"I exclaimed.

"Did you add sugar in your cereal?"Perrie questioned me.

I bobbed my head up and down,"yup and I had an ice cream bar 'cause I felt like it."

Jade shook her head in disapproval as she looked at me,"I am so disappointed by your actions."

"Well I love you too,"I mumbled causing Perrie to burst out in laughter.

Wow two chapters in one night?! I'm on a roll y'all.

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxxx