Chapter 30: The Band

***Perrie's POV***

Jade and I walked towards them as they did the same. We all group hugged as we silently cried together and people 'awed'.

Oh shit. You guys don't know? Remember when I said that Jade and I were in a band in South Shields? Well Jesy and Leigh-Anne are the other members. People tease us saying how we're the mini Little Mix. We did meet Little Mix and hopefully we'll be like an opening act or something for a tour. 

Finally, after so many months, Jinx is reunited.

We all started chatting at the same time but we didn't care. It's been waay too long.

Miss Newman cleared her voice,"ladies, uh it seems as if you 4 know each other. You guys can sit in the table at the back next to Mr. Alamia and Miss Benson."

I rolled my eyes,"alright."

I don't really care if I have to sit next to Kylie and Madison, I have my 2 best friends with me.

Jade and I got our bags and sat in the table, I had to sit next to Madison but I kept my distance from him.

"Ugh Perrie for once can you wear something decent so I won't have to scratch out my eyes?"Kylie snarled.

"Excuse me, I don't know who the hell you are but I hate hypocrites and bullies like you so fuck off,"Jesy spat.

Immediately Kylie shrank in her seat and coward behind Madison who was shocked.

Yes Jesy is daring it's because people called her 'fat'. She's curvy alright but that doesn't people the right to fucking judge her. And people spammed her on FaceBook calling her fat and stuff like that.

I smirked as I high fived Jesy,"thank you Jes."

~*~Lunch~*~

"..ooh so how long are you guys staying here?"Jade asked Leigh and Jesy.

"3 months and we already asked your parents if we can stay at your house and they said yes!"Leigh-Anne squealed.

"Jinx?"I asked.

"Oh you know it,"Leigh-Anne said."And we're in all of your classes!"

"Like the good ol' days,"I grinned.

"You know it!"Leigh-Anne said to me.

"So I told Spence that since you guys are here so just us 4 for the day,"I said casually.

"Spencer? Oh yeah you're boyfriend the one you didn't tell us about!"Jesy said.

"I'm sorry,"I laughed.

We sat down and Jade and I told them what happened these past few months. They're proud of me for slapping Madison and giving him a piece of my mind.

"-he's a douchebag,"Jesy said.

"I know he is,"Jade muttered.

"And he dumped you for Kylie? Ooh no honey you're suppose to dump him,"Leigh-Anne said.

"Uh hey,"a voice said.

We looked up to see Madison, his hands deep in his pockets. A simple red plaid button up on, skinny jeans, red VLADOS, and his Superman snapback.

"Sure,''I said.

"Perrie.."Leigh-Anne began.

"No I'll be fine,"I reassured as I stood up and followed Madison to a more private area where we can speak.

***Madison's POV***

She looks so beautiful. She had on simple high waisted shorts, a black tank-top, a gray over the shoulder pullover, and converse while Kylie probably had something on very revealing. 

Her dark brown hair now dyed to a pale blonde with hot pink tips pulled to the side which gave her a more innocent look. What didn't help was the eyliner that circled around her to eyes to make them bigger which made her seem more like a puppy.

"So, uh, what do you want to talk about?"she asked.

"I..look...Perrie,"I stammered. She had a sly smile on her face.

"Are you alright?"she asked.

I took a deep breath,"I'm sorry..."

"What?"she asked as if she hadn't heard me the first time.

"I-I'm sorry,"I said."I'm sorry I did that to you. I'm sorry for punching Spencer. But, I'm not sorry for kissing you. Perrie I miss you so much and I mean it."

"You've changed after Savannah left."

"Yes, I've changed. Pain does that to people. I was hurt that everything was falling apart. Like I said I'm not sorry for kissing you though. I miss your kisses so much, I know it was selfish of me because I broke up with you and you have a boyfriend. But I don't regret that kiss."

She stayed silent for awhile, as if she was thinking on something,"you don't think I missed that? When you started dating Kylie it broke my heart. Madison, my sister's in the hospital which made the pain you gave me extend. I miss you so much, I missed you as my boyfriend but I couldn't do anything about it! I forgive you, but I don't know what I want right now. What I want though, is for you to give me time."

Time. C'mon Madison, after everything you made her go through, that's the least you can do. She should've asked you to jump off a bridge or something.

"Alright,"I said quietly.

"Thank you,"she said softly before going on her tip toes and pressing a kiss against the corner of my lips which made me yearn for more.

As I watched her walk away Mikey headed towards me.

"You holdin' up alright?"he asked me.

I sighed,"guess so. How are the others?"

"I'm doing fine, I guess. Uh Louis well he got caught spying on Gabby and uh Jason did some messed up shit to Ang though."

"What did Jason do?"

"Well he uh knocked Ang's book down and since Jessica broke up with him, recently he's been flirting with Delilah Lee. I think they're dating right now though, I'm not sure."

"Everything's falling around us,"I muttered as I sat on a bench and Mikey sat next to me.

Mikey chuckled darkly,"it all started when she came. Who knew she's so important to me? Who knew that she'd make such a big difference in our life? Who knew that she brought us all together?"

"She is a smart one, I'll give her that. But what now? What's the big idea?"

Mikey said the three words I wish he wouldn't say, but he did.

"I don't know."

Hey sorry I haven't updated in like a gazillion years but SaphireG12 is distracting me! We started videochatting and soon enough she calls me fishy, how wonderful...

Much Love Guys

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx