Chapter 8: The Geordies!

***Perrie's POV***

So it's lunch time and we decided to leave Madison. We're 15 we can handle ourselves to be honest with. Jade and I didn't really eat so we sat at a bench doing random things.

I guess I should tell you more about ourselves. Um our dad is a music producer, our mum has her own fashion launch. Uh me mum has blonde hair but our dad has dark brown hair. Me mum's eyes are a bright green while me and Jade's are a warm kind of green specked with hazel since our dad has hazel eyes. I have a nose piercing 'cause I really wanted one. I got highlights 'cause I wanted to try it out. Jade loves the color blue but got purple at the last minute because they didn't have blue.

Music is a big part of our lives. We're homeschooled but since we're probably permanantly living in L.A. we are now doing public schooling. We grew up dancing around the house singing The Beatles, Britney Spears, The Jonas Brothers, Sir Tom Jones, almost anything. Jade and I use to be in a band in South Shields called 'Jinx' but since we left we decided that we should do our own thing so we are now a twin duet called 'Gemini'. Our Dad would always play his guitar when we were little and sing some random tunes that were popular back then during his times. That was my favorite memory that we had with our father. We post covers, original music on YouTube we have 1M subscribers but most are people from England, I doubt anyone knows us in L.A. but we love it anyway. I play bass, guitar, piano, and a little drums. Jade plays drums, piano, and a little of the violin.

Our mum loves fashion, she's always wanted to launch her own clothes line but since now we live in L.A. she finally has the chance to and I geniunely love it when my mum is so happy. She's like a really jolly person, happy no matter what, even in horrible situations she always looks on the brighter side. I guess that's why our dad married her. I'm glad. 'Cause our mum is a great person.

Ooh so I guess it's a little weird that I'm a girl, named Perrie. It's because my dad loved rock music back then so he named me after Steven Perry but with an 'ie' at the end so it was a girl name. Me mum named my sister Jade because she said that when she was born and opened her eyes, her eyes were huge. How she quotes 'Big, giant green orbs of love'. Our mum is always so ever cheesy.

"Hey I'm gonna go throw all the trash,"I told her.

She nodded and continued what she was doing.

I picked up our trash and threw away the rubbish and as I walked back I walked right into someone.

I looked to see a girl on her bum. She was pretty. A bit younger than me I'm guessing. She has hair darker than mine, a nose piercing also like me, and she was more tan. I loved her clothes, something I probably would wear: high waisted shorts, a gray tank-top tucked in that had a dream catcher on it, combat boots, and a gray beanie.

"I am so sorry,"I said as I helped her up.

She looked at me weirdly for awhile,"are..are you a Geordie?"

I looked bewildered at her. She was an American, yet she knows that I'm a Geordie? Probably a 1D fan who found out that Zayn Malik was engaged to Perrie Edwards, another Geordie. Weird how my name is also Perrie Edwards but I brush it off.

"How do you know?"I asked.

"Cause I lived in South Shields before!"she said."Well I have a slight accent still. I'm Savannah McKnight."

"I'm Perrie Edwards,"I said.

"You don't happen to have friends named: Jade Thirwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, or Jesy Nelson?"she joked.

I laughed,"no but I happen to have a twin sister name Jade."

"Cool. Hey do you guys wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch? We need some more girls because quite frankly the lads there are quite irritating."

"Sure."

I called over my sister who looked up, got our bags and walked towards me and Savannah.

"Jade this is Savannah. Savannah this is my younger sister Jade. Uh Jade Savannah asked if we wanted to sit with her friends, do you wanna?"I asked my twin.

She shrugged like she didn't really care,"sure. I'm all up for it."

"Great,"Savannah said.

The way to the table we talked a little. She seemed really nice.

"Guys this is Jade and Perrie. These are my friends Lita, Madison, Louis, Jason, and Mikey,"Savannah introduced.

"You two caused me a heart attack,"Madison said.

"Calm down, we were just outside 'cause following you around school wasn't that fun to be quite honest,"Jade smirked.

Madison sighed rubbing his temples,"jeez..."

"So you two have met?"Lita asked us curiously.

"Yup. He's showing us around school, but it was kinda boring,"I said.

"Everyday Savannah makes new friends that had to be girls,"Louis joked.

Savannah grinned,"what can I say? I'm a friendly person."

"It's a surprise you and Lita became friends,"Mikey said.

Lita scoffed,"please Fusco. I can make friends. And please cut out your lovey dovey crap."

"Thank god you stopped it I was gonna vomit,"Jade gagged.

Lita smiled at my sister and high fived her,"you are now officially one of my best friends."

"That leaves me with Perrie!"Savannah smirked as she and I fist bumped."Geordies for life."

"Why did your parents name you Perrie?"Jason asked me.

"Oh me dad is a music producer and he loved rock so he named me after Steven Perry but with an 'ie' at the end so it was a girl name,"I replied.

"Coolest. Dad. Ever,"Louis said.

"Yup. He is,"I mumbled.

~*~

Finally school was over! Ugh I don't think I could've last any longer to be honest.

Jade is at her locker while I'm outside the school, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Hey uh hoped you had a great first day,"Madison said to me nervously.

"Uh yeah it was..interesting,"I smirked before closing my mouth and smacking on my green, wintergreen gum.

"Well uh I'll see you tomorrow,"he grinned rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't count on it Pretty Boy."

He chuckled before walking away.

"Hey sorry I was late,"Jade said jogging up to me.

I rolled my eyes at my sister's tardiness,"c'mon we have to pick up Blake and Dee."

We have a younger brother name Blake and a younger sister name Diana but we call her Dee. We also have an older sister named Katherine but she's in Manchester 'cause she goes to the University Of Manchester. Blake has me mum's hair color, but my dad's eyes. Dee has dirty blonde hair, a mix of me parents' hair, and bright green eyes like me mum. And finally Katherine has beautiful dark brown hair and beautiful dark green eyes. Her complexion was to differ for, perfectly tan. Her dark freckles suited her well. And finally the fact that she geninuely is the best older sister you can ask for. Not only is she my sister she's my best friend, one of my idols, she is who I wanna be like.

Dee and Blake's school wasn't too far from our school so it was an easy walk from there. The whole time me and Jade were talking about covers we were gonna do, celebrity gossip, the usual stuff you talk with your sister. 

I am in love with L.A weather. It was waaay better than the rainy, cloudy weather in South Shielders. Here it's sunny and warm which rarely happens in South Shields.

We went in the yard to see our little siblings playing with other students on the playground. Those mini munchkins. Dee is 5 ½ and Blake is 7. 

I smiled at the sight of it,"Dee, Blake c'mon it's time to go."

They looked up and ran to get their backpacks.

"Hi you two must be Jade and Perrie,"a nice lady said.

She must be their teacher. She had to be around her 20s because she looked so young and pretty. Her auburn hair cascaded down her shoulders and her hazel eyes were shining with excitement. Her sun kissed skin made mine look horrible. 

"Uh yeah,"I said.

"Great. I'm Mrs. Cody, their teacher,"she said as me and Jade shook her hand.

"Per! Jade!"Dee said with excitement in her voice as she and Blake skipped towards me and Jade.

"What?"I smirked.

"Guess what, tomorrow Mrs. Cody is taking the class to the park tomorrow!"Blake replied with a grin on his face.

"Alright but we have to go now alright? Say good bye,"I said.

They waved bye to Mrs. Cody who simply smiled,"bye Mrs. Cody!!"

Dee held my hand while Blake held Jade's. 

We took the bus back to the flat, I mean house. Ugh. 

Our new house is in the luxurious part of L.A. because of me father's job.

"Mum! We're home!"Dee exclaimed as we put our bags down.

"In the kitchen!"I heard my mum say.

We walked in to see my mum already making getting ready to make dinner. She handed us a big plate of crackers and cheese with juice pouches.

I put them on the table for Dee and Blake to eat. Of course Jade would always sneak a piece for herself.

"Made any new friends?"Mum asked as she diced an onion.

I sat myself on the granite counter,"yup."

"What are their names?"she asked as she put the onion in a big pot.

Jade sat herself on a stool next to me,"uh Savannah, Lita, Mikey, Madison, Jason, and Louis. And I think Perrie fancies Madison."

Mum looked at me confused.

"Don't worry he's a boy. And no I do not! I just met him and all that,"I said as I took a bite of an apple.

Mum chuckled,"Perrie darling it's fine if you fancy a boy. Well I'm okay with it, not sure how your father will react but it's fine. I remember your Gran say that to me when I met your father."

"Ew Mum, gross!"I gagged.

Jade rolled her eyes,"grow up please."

"But are you sure you don't fancy this boy Per?"Mum asked me.

I sighed in annoyance,"yes Mum. I don't fancy him. He's just a friend."

"Boyfriend?"Mum asked.

I groaned,"mum!"

She laughed at my reaction,"alright alright. Go to your room."

"Thank god,"I murmured as me and Jade went up the stairs to our new room. 

My dad is exactly like that. This is why I can't have guy friends over it's always 'Ooh which one's your boyfriend' or 'You have a boyfriend..Awe..' -.- Anyway I wish I had likes different color eyes 'cause mine are so dark that it looks black.

Much Love Guys.

Smooches!

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx