Chapter 42: Fear Of The Cheerleaders

***Mikey's POV***

Finally. School was over. I head to my locker and rolled my lock to its combination: 15, 6, 23. I hummed 'Do You'-since it was stuck in my head-as I put the textbooks I didn't need in my locker and the ones I need stuffed in my backpack.

But of course a hand slammed my locker shut. I jumped a little before I looked to see that it was just Hollie. And let me just tell you, she looks beyond piss which is a high level even for her. 

"Uh hey babe,"I said nervously as I played with the hem of my tee.

"Don't you babe me! Are you cheating me with McSlut bag?"Hollie sneered.

It took ever inch of me not to pound her in the face caked with make-up. Savannah was not a slut."No. We're working on our art project. Shouldn't you be doing the same with Jeremy Minor?"

She smirked,"me? Do work? Puh-lease. Told Brandi to make out with him and convinced him to do the work. Have Savannah do the work herself. C'mon, we can go to my house."

She said that sentence so perverted that it made me shudder. Sure I'm a typical 15 guy but I don't wanna lose it yet. Most guys would die to lose it to someone like Hollie Price, but not me. I don't really care if they think I'm mental, I just, don't like Hollie. I never had. Guess she was just a distraction for when Savannah was gone.

"Sorry, but um, I don't wanna make Savannah do it alone. And plus I actually enjoy working with her,"I said and a goofy smile was plastered on my face. But once I saw Hollie's expression I regret what I said.

But immediately that face of rage disappeared with a sly grin,"of course. I totally understand. I'll text you 'kay?"

"Sure,"I replied before she peck my cheek and gave me a hug.

She wrapped her arms around my torso which shocked me. Usually she just kisses me, never a hug.

"Bye!"she chirped before skipping off.

That was well, confusing. Hollie seemed a bit off.

"Hey you ok?"a voice asked, interuppting my thoughts.

I snapped out to see Savannah at her locker with a smile on her face.

"Oh uh yeah, I'm fine,"I replied.

My phone rang and I saw Nicolette's caller ID.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Hey Mikey? Yeah um I'm having some friends over so is it ok if you and Savannah do your project somewhere else?"she asked, hope in her tone.

I sighed as I ran my hand through my spiked hair,"uh yeah sure, I guess."

''Thanks! See you later,"she chimed before hanging up.

"So is Nicolette ok?''Savannah questioned as she close her locker shut.

I nodded,"yeah she's doing fine. Oh so she's having some friends over so we have to do the project else where."

"Oh then we can go to the cheer house to do it. I think I left the project there anyway,"Savannah shrugged."Is that ok with you?"

I gulped,"sure."

I'm sure enough that Savannah's cheerleading friends hate me. She's been gone for 3 months doing homeschooling so she's been avoiding me.

"Well I skateboarded here so we can just take the Muni and then walk the rest,"Savannah explained as she tucked her skateboard under her arm.

"Yeah that's ok."

As we rode the Muni I took pictures with some To Be Oners and if someone recognized her from Awesomeness TV's 'Cheerleaders' she'd do the same. It's odd how she's also on the same website the guys and I are also on. The walk to the cheer house we just laughed, talked, and that's it really.