Chapter 4: Auntie Layla?!

***Savannah's POV***

Ok so it's been a good few days at school, my first week here is coming to an end because today is Friday! I got to know the guys a lot better, some people still trying to suck up to me. Gabby and I usually hang out after school sometimes before practice or before school.

Right now it's lunch time and we're still at the same lunch table just hanging.

"I swear to god Lita if you come near me with that I will kill you!"Madison said standing up.

So Lita found a daddy long leg spider and since Madison HATES bigs she's teasing him.

"Awe c'mon Maddie! Be a good sport!"Lita teased.

"Li I swear to god keep it away from me!"Madison said hiding behind Mikey.

"Wow how 'manly' of you Mad,"I joked.

Lita let the spider go and Madison finally calmed down sitting back to his seat.

"So do you guys wanna catch a flick tomorrow?"Lita asked.

"Nah. We have rehearsals,"Jason said.

"I have practice plus I am settling in,"I replied sucking on my Cherry flavored Dum Dum.

Lita groaned,"ugh..I need friends with no life!"

"Hey Anna, whatever happened to that girl?"Louis asked before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I hang out with her usually sometimes after school or before school. I asked if she wanted to eat with us but she'd always say no,"I said.

"Or Sav scared her,"Madison suggested.

"You my friend, are a hater,"I joked.

Then the dear bell rang which means last period of the day: History.

I sat next to Mikey since I couldn't sit by Lita.

"..and of course we'll be talking about Shakespeare's known story ever, Romeo and Juliet. Now we'll actually be teaming up with the drama club to have a Romeo and Juliet play ourselves!"Mrs Baker said in excitement.

All of us groaned.

"You should try out for Juliet,"Mikey whispered to me.

"Yeah right,"I mumbled.

"Is there a problem Michael?"Mrs. Baker asked.

"Nothing,"he lied.

"So the audition sheet is outside the office if you want to join,"Mrs. Baker informed.

I was considering of doing it..but I can't. Cheerleading is too important being on SMOED is waaay more important. They're 3 years in a row Worlds Champions!

Everything is distracting me: Lita, Mikey, Gabby, the other guys, everything...This was a horrible idea..But it's like a drug, keeps me dying and it gives me the time of my life. Yup, story of my life so far.

The rest of class was a drag, didn't really pay attention, just kept on passing notes with Mikey, doodling on the cover of my textbook, and secretly going on Instagram till I got a text from Lita.

LiXD: Oooh Miss McKnight u flirting with Spikester?

Me: Ew no! Wwe talkin, crazy woman!

LiXD: U sure Hun? XD

Me: Yes crazy!

LiXD: Alright i got it jeez :) 

"I'm hurt, I truly am,"Mikey said grinning dpwn at me.

I looked around to see everyone gone, well except for Lita who was smirking at me at the doorway with her hands on her hip.

"C'mon we gotta go,"Lita said before she left the classroom.

I stood up and gathered my books and headed to my locker with Mikey trailing behind me.

"So you guys really gonna leave me alone on a Saturday?"Lita asked.

I smirked,"hey calm down. How 'bout after practice we all head out? Meet you guys at the Pier at 9 ish."

Lita sighed,"fine. Spikes, you and the other boys coming?"

"You know it,"he smiled.

I rolled my eyes,"well I gotta go and kill my legs. Bye."