Something Important?

"YOU ARE A CINEMA I COULD WATCH YOU FOREVER! ACTION... THRILLER... I COULD WATCH YOU FOREVER!" Lucus and I were singing like no one was around watching in my Audi R8. The music was blasting and we were having a great time on our way to lunch.

"YOU ARE A CINEMA...A HOLLYWOOD TREASURE. LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE..." Lucus was screaming/singing.

"...A CINEMA...A CINEMA!" I finished for him.

After singing our hearts out we pulled up to a Mongolian BBQ restaurant. After sitting down we ordered our drinks and went to go choose what we wanted to be grilled.

After our food was grilled we sat down and caught up with the latest gossip

"So guess whose talking to Eddie again?" Lucus said.

"Why does Jailene keep letting him back into her life?"

"I tried to tell her but you know it's the same old excuse."

"He's changed." We said in unison. I sighed. I care about Jailene too much to let her keep getting hurt by this Eddie guy.

"I always try to tell her that she could get any guy she wanted but she's too stubborn to listen to me." I said.

"Since we are on the topic of guys, what is up with your boss? I mean after you told me you got the job I got curious and looked him up. Whew..." He said using his hand as a fan. "Can you say gorgeous? It just gives me the chills thinking about him."

"Lucus!"

"What? Hey if you don't want him tell him he has a line waiting for him and I'm up first." I laughed.

"It's not going to go anywhere. Even though he kissed me...I don't feel li.."

"HE WHAT!?"

"Stop screaming people are staring."

"Oh shoot sorry. And when were you going to tell me this little secret?"

"It happened last night after he got jealous that another guy kissed my hand and was flirting with me. He practically dragged me away and then kissed me."

"Ah so protecting whats his. So he's the jealous and possessive type. That's kinda hot."

"First of all I'm not his and secondly he was acting very rude to Adam, you know I can't handle rude people."

"Stop with the excuses. You know you like him, rude or not." How can I tell Lucus that it's a little more than like. "Ave it's totally obvious he's interested and I think he made it clear with the roses this morning and the note attached to it."

"We'll see what happens I guess." He knew this topic was closed.

After we finished eating we went to the mall and shopped till we dropped. I do need new clothes for work and just casual days. We went to Forever 21, H&M and American Eagle. I also needed new shoes so we went to a shoe store for women and got heels and wedges.

After we finished shopping we were on our way home when my phone buzzed in the cup holder. It was either Jailene or Austin. I hope it was Jailene.

I invited Lucus inside but he said he had to go to have a family get together with his parents and siblings so he had to go get ready. Forgot he had a family. Sometimes I wished my family, especially my dad, was still alive. Everyday something happens that I wish I could tell him.

As I went inside I noticed how beautiful the roses looked from afar. While admiring my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked at it and realized that I didn't remember to check the other text I had gotten earlier in the car. They were both from Austin.

I hoped you liked the roses I got you. I remember you telling me that you love roses.
-Austin C.

And the one from right now...

Are you free I need to talk to you about something for tomorrow?
-Austin C.

I wonder what it so important that he needs to speak to me in person?

Yes I absolutely adore them. Thank you. And I am free.
-Averey A.

Good. I will come to you shortly.
-Austin C.

I started to get nervous all of a sudden. He's coming and he needs to tell me something. My mind started to go off with curiosity.