This Needs To Stop

I tried to wait patiently but my mind just wasn't having it. The question still lingered in my head. What is so important that he needs to talk to me in person about? While I started pacing my living room I heard a knock on my door. He's here. I took a deep a breathe and opened the door. Does he not have a bad day? He looks so yummy. He smiled at me as I stared at him in awe. He was wearing a black v-neck with black jeans and a...jean jacket. Great we matched.

"Hi." I squeaked.

"Hi." He smirked. Ugh he knew he did things to me.

"Come in." He walked in. I didn't know what to say after that. We stood there in silence. Well this is awkward. Finally he broke the silence.

"How was your day today?"

"It was good."

"What did you do?"

"Um...my friend Lucus forced me to go to lunch with him and after we went shopping." I seen his eyes change. Uh oh...he seemed a little angry.

"Lucus?"

"Yeah we met at my last job and have hit it off ever since." I didn't know why I explained myself.

"I see and is this Lucus your secret love or ex-boyfriend?"

I started to laugh. "If I was a boy than I guess you can call it that. Lucus is gay." I saw relief cross his face. Weird.

"Sorry I misunderstood."

"Its okay."

"So uh I need to tell you something but I will tell you later. Would you want to go get ice cream or frozen yogurt with me?" Why can't he just tell me now?

"Sure sounds good. Okay lets go than."

"Wait how about we take my car for a change. I don't like to be droven around everywhere."

"Um sure. That's fine."

"Lets go than." As I grabbed my keys I knew he was going to be surprised by my car. He followed me to my apartment garage. I opened the garage and didn't look at the expression he probably had on his face when he seen my car.

"This is your car?" The shocked tone was in his voice.

"Yeah. Is there a problem with that?"

"Of course not I'm just surprised you could afford it." I gave him a confused and 'are you serious' look. "I didn't mean to put it a that way it's just..." He was lost for words. I looked at him over the hood of my car.

"My dad bought me this car before he died. It was in his will, if you must know everything." I got in before he responded. He followed by getting into the passenger's seat.

"Hey." I didn't look at him. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look in his eyes. Well that caught my attention. "Sorry if I was being rude. It just surprised me that's all. I think it's kinda hot that you have a sporty car like this." He smiled down at me and released my chin. I smiled back and started the car. I drove out of my garage and I decided that he was forgiven.

We arrived at my favorite frozen yogurt place, Yogurtland. It's been a while old friend. I parked and got off the car putting my purse over my shoulder when Austin decided to hold my hand. I looked up at him but he didn't look back at me. Whatever it felt right for him to hold my hand. We walked hand in hand to the entrance. He opened the door for me and I walked in. Ever the gentleman. After serving myself yogurt and toppings I was taking my wallet out but Austin said, "Don't worry I got it." He gave the cashier who happened to be a young girl, probably still in high school, his card. She was open mouthed staring. Me too girl. Me too. After she got her senses together she asked if it was for here or to go. Austin said it was to go. Mmmm what does he have planned. He took the bag with our yogurts and grabbed my hand once again with the other.