Epilogue

A/N: For the love of my readers and lovers of my story...here's a little more for you. Enjoy! 😘💋🌹

We walked towards Austin's office door but not before saying hello to Lucas at the front desk.

"Arthur go say hello to Uncle Lucas." I said to my four year old toddler.

"Uncle Lulu!" Arthur said running around the desk to Lucus' arms.

"Hey there little guy!" Lucus looked up at me. "You know I'm digging the new name Lulu. Might change my name." He said winking at me.

"Mommy I need to go potty." Arthur said wiggling.

"You know where the restroom is big guy." I said pointing towards the door where the restroom is.

He ran towards the restroom. "Don't forget to wash your hands!" I yelled out.

"Motherhood is treating you well Mrs. Carter." Lucas said sipping his coffee.

"I love it." I said smiling.

"Speaking of motherhood, have you told him?"

"Tonight is the night." I said whispering.

"Has he not noticed your belly growing!" Lucus said whisper yelling.

"I think he thinks I'm just getting fat and is not saying something that he will forever regret."

"Ahhhh...."

"All done." Arthur said.

"Let's go see Daddy. See you right now Cranberry Sauce." I said opening the door to Austin's office.

Still brings back memories.

I noticed John, Austin's new assistant since I left, turn around once the door opened. Arthur ran towards Austin.

"Little guy!" Austin said picking up Arthur in the air.

"Hey John. How's Austin treating you?" I said giving John a hug.

"Oh he has his days but nothing that makes me want to quit." He said quietly.

I laughed.

"All right let me get to work. I'll see you soon Averey." John said walking out.

Once he walked out Austin came towards me and gave me a long kiss on the lips.

"Hello." He said smiling.

"Hi." I said back.

We were staring at one another until Arthur distracted us.

"Daddy I'm hungry."

"Alright. Let's get lunch than."

He grabbed my hand and was holding Arthur in the other.

My family.

***********

After lunch with Austin I sped home to get everything ready for the big reveal.

I called Jailene to help out with the big surprise.

"You take a picture of him right when he finds out. I want the picture to get his reaction perfectly." I said to Jailene.

"Got it. Got it."

"I'm so nervous."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It's kind of nerve racking telling the baby daddy your pregnant once again."

"Trust me he is going to freak but in a good way. He is such a good father to Arthur."

"Yeah he is....surprisingly."