Really Hates You

A/N: Building Anticipation. Short Chapter.

We slowly turned around with guns pointed at us.

"The four dumbasses."

"Averey, Austin and the two besties." Adam said. I could see he had a bruised cheek from when Austin hit him at Tori's party.

"And you two..." He said pointing at Lucus and Jailene, "....tried and escaped!" He said like it was the funniest thing ever. "But you failed." He continued to laugh.

"I'm glad I accepted the offer now. Seeing you guys this scared really makes me happy!" He said smiling. What offer?

"I think the boss would like a few words with you both before we go forward." He said laughing. "Boys bring them in."

The guys surrounding us, grabbed us by the arms. "No what the fuck!" Austin said fighting back. We all tried to pull away but they grabbed us by our arms and legs.

We were being taken back into the "safe house". While being dragged in I noticed the house was now completely destroyed. The room where the cameras were was bombed. Nothing. Pure ash. The house looked vacant and ugly now.

We were being taken into the basement.

When we got in the basement we were immediately tied to the chairs. I looked to the side and seen a chair broken with rope around it. That was probably Lucus and Jailene's doing.

"So assholes. You are probably wondering who had been on to you for so long." Adam said pacing back and forth.

"Well the boss and I have been become very close lately. The boss knew I hated you Austin for many years, I wanted revenge. Then when I seen you and Averey together at the charity event I became even more angry. You could have anything. And that pisses me off! Then I tried to lure Averey in at the charity event and it didn't work. She was too afraid of you and was persistent on going back. Because of you! Than at the meeting, if looks could kill, I would of been dead. Don't think I didn't notice Austin. Because you knew I could easily grasp her and have her but no! What Austin wants, Austin gets!"

Adam is fuckin delusional. Even Austin was confusing at his words. This is all revenge because he hates Austin?

"Tori's party is the best part though!" He said clapping his hands together.

"Let me ask you Averey did you actually think that Tori liked you?" Where is he going with this?

"Oh wait. Did you think that her party wasn't planned just for you?" He started to smile evily.

"Because it was." He continued.

"What the fuck do you mean?!" Austin said angrily.

"You know exactly what I mean Austin." Adam started to chuckle.

"The boss and I made Tori make the party and specifically invite Averey so we could eventually kill her. But I wanted to have fun with you first." He said winking at me.

Why would Tori do this? Or is he lying?

"My family is NOT apart of this!" Austin said shaking in his chair.

Adam went towards Austin and slapped his cheeks gently in a playful manner. "Oh but Austin they are. But that's all I'm going to say for right now because boss is coming. And get ready for a surprise Averey baby." He walked towards me and kissed my forehead.

"The boss really hates you." He said chuckling and walking away.

A/N: Check out my new stories, Burlesque Love and Bound To You. Please comment want you think will happen! It really helps! Thank you! ❤💋🌹