Get. Her. Back.

A/N: Tears went into this one.

Austin's POV

I watched her leave and must've stayed there standing for about 10 minutes hoping she'd turn around and come back into my arms. The tears running down my cheeks were dry now. God I never cry yet she's the only one who can make me cry.

When she said she loved me my heart began to race but at the same time break. She confessed her love for me before she was going to say goodbye.

I have never been so in love with a person my entire 28 years of life. Now she's gone and it's all because of my stupid fuckin family. I was going to say something when they were harrasing her but if I did I was never going to hear the end of it. My mother and sisters don't have hearts including my brothers. It's only Tori and I who do I guess. Heartless people.

My blood started to boil with anger. THEY ruined the only good thing in my LIFE!

I ran up the stairs to enter my house and went straight to where I left them when I ran after Averey.

"Get the fuck out of my house NOW!" This was the first time I have ever shouted at my family but I didn't give a fuck at this point. They looked at me in shock except for Tori who was actually getting ready to leave. The others still weren't moving.

"Everyone. Get. Out. Now." I said with gritted teeth. "Except for Tori I need to talk to you alone." She nodded her head understanding why.

"Excuse me. Who do you think you are for yelling at your own mother and kicking her out in such a disgraceful manner?!"

"No no no no WHO do you think YOU are for treating the ONLY girl I have ever loved with so much disrespect and hate!"

"Sweetheart you weren't doing nothing to stop us." My mother continued.

"Yeah you were sitting there like it was okay so..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NATALIE! GOD DO YOU NOT HEAR YOURSELF! I SHOULD THROW YOU OUT ACTUALLY BECAUSE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HURT HER THE MOST!" I unleashed everything on Natalie but she deserved it.

"You know what Austin fuck you! I was only protecting you from a mistake."

"What do you know about mistakes! You are going to be 30 years old and have never had a faithful relationship because you don't give people chances! You are stuck in your stubborn little world!" She stayed quite after that.

"Don't even think about starting Sophie because you deserve what I told Natalie too." She stayed quite too.

"I actually loved that girl. And she just left me to DIE because you guys can't keep your mouth SHUT for once in your fuckin lives! I should've said something when you guys first started but I'm...I'm..afraid of my own family." I finally confessed something I thought I never would. It was silent after that.

"I'm afraid that if I said something to you guys you would leave me and never talk to me again like you did to Dad." Everyone looked up at me with big eyes like if I was speaking some other language. "Yeah I finally said it. You guys were going to shun me away from this family just like Dad but I can care less now because without you guys I would of still had Averey. You guys messed everything up." I chuckled to myself.

They had to understand. "Averey's parents are both dead. Her mother died when she was born and her dad died only a couple of years ago. You have no idea how lucky we are to have a family." I took a deep breathe. "She was so excited and nervous to meet you guys because she thought she was finally going to have a family. But no. You guys ruined it and...I ruined it too." I was crying and I felt like I was defeated.

I heard sniffling and looked up to notice all my sisters and mother crying. My brothers looked to be down too. I guess they do have a heart after all. It was silent for quite some time.

"Austin I'm so sorry." Natalie said sobbing. She came up to me and gave me a hug. "I've never seen you cry before and I can tell you really love Averey. I fucked up big time." She said into my shirt shaking with sobs.

I rubbed her back to try and soothe her. She let go of me and apologized again. My mother came up to me next. Tears were falling on her face too.

"Darling how can you ever forgive me." Is all she said before she gave me a hug too. Soon enough everyone was giving me hugs and apologies. Even my brothers.

I have never seen my family show so much affection before and it was kinda nerve racking.

"We should leave darling. We know you need time to think and...talk to Tori." Everyone got up and left. It was just me and Tori.

I started pacing the room.

"Hey you need to sit down. I'm not going to talk to you when you are pacing uncontrollably." I sat down but kept my leg shaking. She just rolled her eyes.

"Austin you need to get her back."

I looked at her and gave her a face that said 'How?'

"You can't give up on her. She might want to never see your face ever again but you can't let her. Some girls like when a guy chases after them. Do everything you think that will win her heart back."

"Ha. Tori if you would've seen her face when I was talking to her outside you would think it was impossible to get her back. It's impossible." She slapped my knee.

"What did I say about not giving up. You are already giving up! Get yourself together and Win. Her. Back." I just stared at my little sister.

"I noticed that you were the only one to try and stand up for her. Not even me."

"Because I hate this family and knew it was going to get worse. The only reason why I brought her inside was because I wanted her to see how fucked up this family is. It was a warning to stay away. But I regret that now because I didn't know that you loved her that much. And she obviously loves you too. She wouldn't of told you off if she didn't."

"She told me she loved me before she left."

"There's still hope than." She grabbed my hand and made me look into her eyes.

"Get her back." I nodded my head.

I'm getting my girl back.