It's Finished

A/N: Play music when it says. I guess from the title you can figure what is going to happen! 💋🌹

"So what are we supposed to do?" I asked.

"We have to take her down." Austin said.

I turned to Austin. "Averey I am willing to take her down for our safety."

I nodded.

"Okay we will begin shortly but...I'd like to speak with my children alone." Ed said pointedly at us.

Everyone walked out except Austin and Tori.

I followed Arthur till we got back to the main section of the building.

"Hey." I said. He slowly turned around. "You know what I want explained to me."

"Natalie. Right?" He said smirking. I raised my eyebrows in response. "Okay so I was sort of seeing her or dating her you could say for the safety of Austin. I was assigned to keep her...distracted. Ed's instructions. He never really trusted her. I had to change my name, you know to keep things disclosed."

"So she was an assignment?"

"Yes...but she took our relationship more seriously than it was. When things started to get hectic back at the organization I was called back in. I had to leave her. I made sure she wouldn't do something psycho after I left, that is why I told her to behave but she didn't listen to me."

"She likes you more than you think."

"I know."

"She totally turned into a different person when you came in." Lucus said. I forgot they were listening.

"I noticed that but I never fell head over heels for her. And am not going to since she tried to kill you." He said seriously. "After Ed finishes talking. I have a plan to take her down. It's a trap."

"What does it involve?" I said a little nervous.

"I think Ed should go in."

"What do you mean go in?"

"Take her off guard. She doesn't know he is apart of this."

"But..."

"Okay guys follow me." We heard Ed say with Austin and Tori behind him.

We followed him and were taken to another room with more people in it on computers and monitors.

"Sit down." We all sat at a table in the center of the room. "Okay Arthur I figure you have a plan set out."

"I do indeed Sir. So I was thinking we have you as our decoy." He said smiling. "Put you back into the line of action."

"What do I do?" Ed said smiling back.

"Well Natalie doesn't know you are involved so we surprise her."

"Okay. But how are we going to actually grasp her?"

"We have her and her minions surrounded. Take everyone we have. We will of course be there but hidden. If things get bad....we end it."

End it?

"So all of us are going?" I asked.

"I don't want Lucus and Jailene there. We need you two alive as witnesses if things go south. And Tori." He looked at Tori still not trusting her.

She dropped her dead down in shame.

"Nothing should go wrong." Jailene said stating a fact.

"I will make sure it doesn't. But you never know." Arthur said back to her.