Welcome Back To My World

Averey's POV

Well since Austin already named him I guess I'll just leave it as is. I like the name Ozzy anyways.

I was searching through the box of things that came with Ozzy and noticed how Austin didn't miss one thing except...the dog food. Really Austin.

Ozzy was sniffing around my apartment, getting used to his surroundings. Uh oh I think when I dog starts sniffing it means they need to go potty. I grabbed the doggie pads and layed them down in all rooms just in case. And low and behold he started peeing on the pad in the living room.

"Good boy Ozzy you peed on the pad!" I rubbed his ears back and forth. He needs to know that that was a good deed.

After putting everything away I grabbed the blue harness and leash that came with the Ozzy package and put him in it and left my apartment.

I was a little iffy about Ozzy going in my car but he was too cute not to let him in. I put a blanket on my passenger seat and put Ozzy on it. I went around and got in. We needed to go get dog food.

On my way to PetSmart I noticed how Ozzy is a good distraction from my broken heart. My broken heart is still there but it doesn't hurt that much. And I have Austin to thank for that. Ironic I know.

Since it was a beautiful sunny day I decided to put the windows down and bump my music. Just for my baby Ozzy I played Time After Time by none other than Ozzy Osbourne.

Ozzy tried to stick his head out the window but was too small. I put the window a little higher so he didn't try to be a dare devil and jump out.

We arrived at PetSmart and went straight to the dog food section but I was distracted by some bowties for dogs

We arrived at PetSmart and went straight to the dog food section but I was distracted by some bowties for dogs. They were so cute! I decided to get Ozzy a couple since he was going to be my partner in crime for a while.

I walked to the dog food section. There is so many brands and different types of food. I have no idea what to get. A young guy who happened to work there saved my day.

"Hey can I help you with something?"

"Oh thank god you are here. I just got this little guy and don't know which food is good for him."

"Well I would get this food for him since he is a puppy and won't grow too much. His breed is considered a toy dog. This one should be perfect for him."

"Thank you I really appreciate your help."

"No problem. Hey I think I seen your dog earlier in the morning actually. A young man was holding him and looking frantically for things for him."

"Oh yeah....well that's my ex he actually gave him to me but forgot to get the dog food."

"Oh I see." He laughed.