Best Night Ever

Averey's POV

When we got in the club I couldn't feel more happier. It was packed and everybody seemed to be having a blast. I heard one of my favorite songs playing Stranger by Skrillex

Lucus escorted me and Jailene. We were all arm and arm. We found an empty booth in the corner and named it ours. The bartender came up to us so we ordered our drinks.

"Oohh hottie 9 o' clock!" Jailene and I looked. He was hot.

"He's going to be mine at the end of the night ladies!"

"And how do you know he's gay?" Jailene said.

"Trust me honey he's going to become gay after I'm done with him!" Me and Jailene laughed.

I had at least four mojitos and I was feeling the after effects. They were good after effects though.

"Let's dance!," Lucus said.

We all got up and hit the dance floor. Oh this felt too good.

Austin's POV

It was extremely packed once I got inside. I was walking towards the end of the club looking for my friends that's also where I said I'd meet Lucy. I seen my friend Keith and some other buddies of mine in the VIP area with chicks all around them.

"Hey dude how's it going?!", Keith said.

"It's been good I guess."

"Hey your girl keeps asking for you. She brought all her friends with her so the guys are happy." Great.

Lucy came running up to me wearing a mini black dress with black heels. She looked pretty hot tonight.

"Hey babe you look super yummy tonight..." She slurred her words so I knew she was already drunk. She was holding on to me for dear life. God she's sloppy.

"You should sit down you could barely stand up."

"I'm fine! I'm going to go dance right now! Come on girls!" All the girls got up and ran towards the dance floor.

I should of followed her but something caught my eye immediately. This girl was extremely hot and she was shaking her big butt like someone I know...no way...it's Averey...with some other GUY!

She was wearing a two piece outfit that looked so sexy on her. Her ass looked so good in it too. What I could do to her.

The only thing that was stopping me from admiring my sexy girl was the fucker grinding on her!

I need to think of something to get her away from this guy!

Averey's POV

I was having the time of my life. Jailene was talking to and dancing with some guy that came up to her. So it was just me and Lucus dancing like there was no tomorrow. While dancing I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw one of the hottest guys I have ever seen smiling at me. I smiled back. He took my hips and started dancing with me. I wasn't going to stop him, he's hot. Lucus gave me a wink and smiled and walked away. Oh god.

"What's your name gorgeous?" He whispered in my ear.

"Averey. What's yours?"

"Alex. You know from when you walked in I couldn't get my eyes off of you. You have to be the hottest girl in this club tonight." I blushed.

"You're not so bad yourself." He smiled down at me.

"You're a really good dancer." He started dragging his hands up my waist to the part of my body where there was nothing to cover my body. I shivered.

He turned me around and started grinding on me. I was too drunk to even care what was happening so I followed. The song Disco Inferno was playing. I was letting my hips follow the beat.

All of the sudden Alex stopped dancing. I turned around and I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw AUSTIN talking to Alex and Alex getting mad and stomping away. What?!

Austin looked at me and pulled me aggressively toward his body. I lost all sense of feeling in my body. All I could do was stare into his eyes.

He leaned down and said in my ear,"You have no idea how angry I am right now. You are mine and only mine no guy is going to dance with my girl."

"I'm not your nothing so you can fuck off!" I pulled away but I was dragged back into his arms. He had his hands around my waist and started kissing my neck.

"Mmmm I like when you fight me." I sighed with pleasure.

"Stop you have a girlfriend."

"I don't have anyone. You're the only one I would consider ever being mine."

I couldn't stop myself. I wrapped my hands around his neck and started grinding on him.

He moaned in my ear and started to follow. This felt so right. I could care less if he was my boss.

"Can we go somewhere a little more private?"

"Okay," I said.

We went upstairs to a secluded area but that didn't stop him. He had my hand and was dragging me behind him. We ended up on the roof somehow. My god the view was beautiful.

He took my hips and brought me closer towards him.

"You look beyond gorgeous. Though I wish you would've wore something a little less revealing." I smiled down at him.

"Oh is that so."

"Mmmmhhhmm."

I was the first to react. I kissed him like there was no tomorrow. He was a little surprised at what I did but didn't stop. Our teeth were clashing that's how aggressively we were kissing.

"Wrap your legs around my waist baby." I did just that.

I started laughing when I realized I was wearing a skirt and it was rising up.

"Austin my skirt." He laughed with me. He let me down.

"You know Averey it's taken all my strength not to kiss you like this every time I see you."

I had my hands around his neck. "All you had to do was go for it. I wouldn't of stopped you."

"I miss you Averey. You have no idea how depressed I was because I knew you didn't want anything to do with me."

"I felt the same way especially when I seen you with that blonde chick on Monday during lunch."

"You saw us?"

"Yup."

"My parents want us to be together but I don't want anyone but you Averey."

"You have no idea how long I've wanted and waited for you to say those words."