The Big Reveal

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I was on vacation for the last couple of days. But I'm back! 💋🌹😘

Averey's POV

We were all sitting in the basement waiting in anticipation for the 'boss' to come. Who the hell is this person!

"We are going to die. We are going to die." I heard Lucus say worried.

"Lucus can you stop! I am already freaked out as it is." Jailene said.

All I was thinking was how horrible I feel for bringing them into this. I always have a bad aroma around me.

"I'm so sorry guys." I said crying.

They all looked at me.

"This is my fault. Nothing would've happened to you guys if you hadn't of met me. I'm so sorry because now we don't have much of a choice and you guys shouldn't be here with me. It should be me to die not you guys. I love you guys too much to let you go through this." At this point I am uncontrollably sobbing.

"Peaches this is not your fault! Don't blame yourself. We just all got involved in a bad situation at a bad time." Lucus said.

"It's not your fault Ave. Don't say that. If I was to die, it would be with you." Jailene said.

"Don't be so sure of that." I said.

"Stop talking like that! We are going to get out of here!" Austin was now yelling at me. "You are not going to die. If anything I am going to die before you. I am still trying to figure out who can be behind this if Tori got involved. I just don't believe it."

After he said this we heard commotion outside of the door and we seen the guards bringing in a helpless person in with a bag over her head. You could see her hair coming out of the bag. She was tied down to a chair like the rest of us.

The guards soon left after that.

We all looked at one another in wonder.

The girl threw her head back and started to shake the bag off.

"Tori!" Austin said in surprise. She looked at all of us with relief spread across her face.

"Austin." She started to cry.

"What's going on?!" Austin said.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. This would've never happened if I didn't let them." She continued to cry.

"Who's them?!" Austin said.

"She's always been evil, Austin. What she said that night was a complete lie!" She was sobbing. I noticed she had a huge cut on her face.

"Who is 'she'?!" I said impatient.

"I should've told you sooner." Tori's head fell down hopeless. "She's the psycho in the family!"

"Tori please tell me it's not who I think it is." Austin said with worry in his voice.

Tori nodded. I looked at Austin and he said, "It's Natalie."

Natalie. Natalie.

"Surprise dolls." And there she was in all black with red heels standing in the doorway. Adam was behind her.

"Natalie what the fuck!" Austin yelled at her.

"Brother before you go wacko on me, I have to do something." She walked towards me and slapped me in the face. Hard.

"That's for trying to bring this family down. Bitch."

"Don't fuckin touch her again!" Austin yelled at her but all I could do was react to the slap.

"Oh shut up! You act like you care about her."

"I love her!"

"Love is overrated." She scoffed.

"She is my life."

"Yeah keep thinking that's going to last because after I'm done with her we are going to go back to normal like the old days." She said it so easily like she had this entire thing planned.

"You are fuckin psycho!" Austin said not believing this girl is his sister.

"I'm not actually. We don't let outsiders in Austin. And you know that. It was Mom's motto since we were small."

"Does Mom know you are doing this shit?!" Austin continued.

"Now that would be telling Austin." She said smirking.

"Just answer the question."

"Who do you think thought of this idea? I'm just doing her..."

"....dirty work." I said.

Natalie looked at me with so much hate that I felt like she was the devil himself.

"Don't you dare talk. You should be careful what you say around me because with the snap of my fingers....you're gone."

"You try and kill her, you are going to go through me."

"Ha! How Austin? You're tied up."

Adam laughed behind her.

"What is he doing here with you? Why did you get him involved?" Austin continued.

"I knew he hated you so it would be easy for me to make him do my dirty work. Don't worry brother I am not going to kill you."

"Wait I thought we were going to kill them both." Adam chimed in confused. "You were going to give me his company when he died."

"You actually think I would kill my own brother. That's crazy." The irony is not lost on me.

"That was part of the deal!" Adam was now mad.

Natalie rolled her eyes in annoyance.

He continued to blabber on about the deal. When Natalie pulled out a gun behind her back and SHOT him! We all screamed from the shot.

"Wasn't part of the plan but he was going to be trouble." She just brushed it off even though she killed Adam! She is crazy!

A guard stepped in. "Miss a man wants to speak to you. He is outside the door right now. He claims he is an old friend."

"Why would my old friend be here? Who is this guy?!"

With more commotion the 'old friend' came in and my world stopped.

"Arthur?" I whispered under my breath.

No fuckin way.

A/N: Only a few chapters left! Make sure to check out my new stories Burlesque Love and Bound To You! Things will get more heart wrenching. 💋🌹