Club Night

On Friday afternoon I was doing the same old, same old in the office. Austin was the same, rude and distant. He wouldn't even look at me. Whatever, I need to get over him.

I got an email on my laptop.

Can you call the florist I normally use and transfer the call to me. Right away.

Austin Carter
CEO Carter Enterprises & Inc.

Right away. Sir.
Averey Adams
PA to Austin Carter CEO of Carter Enterprises & Inc.

Probably sending stupid flowers to the blonde bitch. Funny how he did the same for me. I had to remind myself not to get jealous, he moved on so should you.

After calling the florist I realized it was almost time for me to start get going. I was going to have a blast at the club tonight! Better say bye to Mr. Jerk.

I opened his office door.

"I'm going now Mr. Carter. See you on Monday." I was about to close the door when he said,

"Going somewhere tonight?"

"Yeah, how do you know?"

"Well you are in such a hurry to leave."

"I'm going out with friends that's all."

"Okay than...see you Monday." I couldn't close the door faster. I'm so excited.

I got home and automatically started to get ready. I was going to take my time and look super good tonight. For my eyes I did a gold smokey eye with eyeliner.

I also decided to go with dark red lips

Makeup done now let me do my hair. I was just going to straighten my hair but that's no fun so I went with big bouncy curls. I flipped my hair back and forth for more volume.

I went to my closet and put on a black sparkly dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that the sparkles were all snagged. The sequence was totally messed up. How I didn't notice this before, I don't know? I have nothing to wear what am I going to do!

I know though who would have something flashy for the club and that person is Jailene. I called her immediately.

"Jay we have an emergency! My dress I was going to wear is messed up and I have nothing to wear whatsoever. Do you have something I can borrow?"

"Oh girl no worries I have theee perfect outfit that will show off that big ass of yours! I'll see you right now!"

Oh great what is she going to bring. I hope it's nothing that shows too much. I crossed my fingers.

I was fixing any thing that needed to be fixed with my hair and makeup when the I heard the door knock. I opened it and saw Jailene and Lucus looking hotter than ever.

Jailene was wearing a super cute tight red dress with a huge sparkly necklace and black heels. Lucus was wearing all black. He wore a long sleeves button down with black jeans. You know every girl would be all over Lucus if he wasn't gay. He is pretty hot.

"Here put this on and no complaints!" She handed me a bag and pushed me to my room. I opened the back and thought absolutely not. No no no no! Let me just put it on to see how it would look. I looked at myself in the mirror and kinda liked it...okay not kinda I loved it. Even though it showed too much of my stomach, boobs and fat ass it fit well.

It is a two piece black outfit.

I came out of my room nervously to show Jailene and Lucus

I came out of my room nervously to show Jailene and Lucus. Their reactions said everything.

"Yup I knew it would look totally hot on you. You know what keep it, it looks 100x better on you than me." I blushed at her compliment.

"Let me find an Uber and let's get on our way ladies," Lucus said.

We arrived at the club and were automatically let in. Yay! I knew this night was going to be great already!

Austin's POV

I really didn't want to meet up with Lucy tonight at the club. But she practically begged me when we went to dinner last night. So here I am now getting ready for this regretful night. I wore black jeans with a grey t-shirt and my leather jacket.

I got in my car to go to the club

I got in my car to go to the club. I was listening to American Boy by Estelle ft. Kanye West it has recently become my favorite ever since Averey was looking fucking hot shaking her beautiful big ass to me. But that was because she didn't know I was looking.

I can't get her out of my head. She's in my dreams in my head all f***in day. Every time I see her I just want to kiss her and make love to her. She's so tempting! But I can't have her even she said that it's wrong for us to be together. I know it's true but I want to think otherwise. She's the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. She tops Lucy all day every day.

The only reason I'm with Lucy is because my parents think she's a good match for me. My parents invited her to the luncheon they had Sunday. Yeah she's beautiful but she's not Averey. Averey is the only girl I want and need.

She looked so sad Saturday evening, well Sunday morning when I told her she couldn't come with me to the luncheon. I couldn't get that face out of my head either. It killed me to think I made her look like that. I got very drunk after I left her apartment.

I was and still am so pissed when those two dumbass guys, Adam and Josh were all up on her before the meeting the other day. I wanted to punch both of them and tell them she's mine! But she's not mine. And that stupid Josh thought it was a good idea to take my girl out for dinner. HA he thought that was going to happen! Not when I'm around.

I wonder what she's doing right now with her friends. I hope it's her friends and not some stupid guy.

I arrived at the club and was automatically let in.