Never Gonna Give You Up

7 Months Later

It's my last day of working for Mr. Austin Carter himself.

I was just wrapping things up to officially end my day as his assistant.

I grabbed my coat off the hook in my office. It was cloudy out. I made my way towards Austin's office.

"Hey Peaches! Finished your last day?" I heard Lucus say before I went in Austin's office.

"I am excited to say that I am officially done here." I smiled at him and went in Austin's office.

He was on the phone when I walked in.

"I got to go but I'll see tomorrow at 10:00 to officialize the end of the deal." He hung up. "Hey beautiful."

"Hi." He got up and came towards me. He gave me a kiss and put his hand on my stomach.

"You know it is going to get some getting used to not seeing you and my baby all day."

"Austin I live with you now." I had to remind him that I did move in with him three months ago.

"I know it's just that I'm not going to see you all day only when we are at home." He said rubbing his hand over my pregnant belly.

I gave him a kiss and said, "Come on let's go home. I'm hungry."

"Me too but when we get home don't eat the entire pan of Mel's lasagna."

"I make no promises Mr. Carter."

*******

I was waiting on the terrace in Austin's...well...our backyard that I am so in love with.

I was craving smores so he was getting the stuff ready and he told me to wait outside.

I was just there in my over sized blanket thinking.

I was thinking how far we have come to get to this point.

Even that day, that still haunts me till this day.

We found out that Sophie ordered the guard that brought in Ed, when he was already dead, to kill him. She sent the guard in to tell Natalie but she didn't know we were watching. Yet she still stayed behind?

Tori said that Natalie made her make the party so Natalie could "talk to me and apologize for what she said to me". That wasn't the case.

Austin doesn't talk to his family anymore except Tori. He has shunned his mother from his life. She was indeed apart of Natalie's plan.

We do know that Sophie has been put away. We don't know where exactly but she is gone.

As for Arthur and Ed. The organization made them a funeral. It was a tough day for Austin and I but we got through it together. I miss Arthur terribly and I know Austin misses his Dad too.

"I got the goodies." I heard Austin coming. He was carrying a tray that had graham crackers, marshmallows and Hershey chocolate already cut up to fit the smore.

We were cuddled next to each other eating our smores.

Ozzy jumped where I was and cuddled next to my stomach. He has become very protective of me ever since my belly started to grow.

I had like 3 smores.

"The baby likes it he's kicking." Austin put his hand on my stomach, smiling.

"Little Arthur is happy." Austin said while kissing my stomach.

We decided to name the baby Arthur in memory of my brother. I suggested Austin's dad's name but Austin said he already has his last name so the baby should be named Arthur.

 I suggested Austin's dad's name but Austin said he already has his last name so the baby should be named Arthur

He looked up at me.

"You know Averey I never said thank you."

"For what?"

"Making my dream come true." He smiled and I got teary eyed. I'm more emotional than ever now that I am pregnant.

"But we haven't officially started it. We have to wait till tomorrow when we get married."

"Averey we have been married since the first day I met you."

"Oh right. Silly me." He laughed and brought his lips to mine.

"I told you I'd never give you up." He said breaking the kiss.

"I love you Mr. Carter."

"I love you Miss. Adams."

A/N: This is officially the end of Mr. Carter! It has been a hard journey with finishing my first story. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I may have finished Mr. Carter but I have not finished my other two stories. Check out Burlesque Love and Bound To You! Thank you for reading! Love to you all!   💋💋💋

Love V ❤🌹