WTF!

I woke up the next morning with puffy eyes and a dry face. I didn't hear Austin leave last night. I was too busy crying.

My alarm went off 3 minutes after I woke up. I would've savored those three minutes if it was a normal morning but lately I haven't been having normal mornings. Ever since Austin.

Ozzy was still knocked out so I left him huddled in the blankets and tiptoed to the restroom. But before I went to take a shower I checked if Austin was still here. I went to the living room and noticed that he wasn't here. Good.

I got in the restroom and a thought came to mind. Well a question really. When have I ever been this down and depressed for a person before? Never. Mind my dad but that is different.

I need to get myself together and show up to work like nothing even happened. Yeah that's what I'm going to do.

My mood lightened up a bit.

Music takes me to a happy place so I decided on some music while I take a shower and get ready.

I played Rome by Yeasayer. This is an upbeat song so why not.

Soon enough I noticed I was singing in the shower. This is a good sign.

After getting out I had to figure out what I was going to wear today. It had to be something that will make Austin eat out of my hand. Just to show him I can be just as hot as whatever that chick's name is.

What do I have that's provocative but profesh? I was sorting through my closet when I found theeee perfect outfit. It's sexy but not inappropriate. I decided on a black & white polka dotted skirt with a little revealing white shirt and a red blazer.

I parted my hair down the middle and slicked it back into a low ponytail

I parted my hair down the middle and slicked it back into a low ponytail. I also added a some red lipstick to match the blazer. Finished my outfit with some black pumps.

I was out the door when I realized I have Ozzy in my life now. I guess he has to stay here by himself. I would take him but that's unprofessional. So before I leave I'll just take him for a walk and feed him.

After giving Ozzy a huge kiss I made sure his pads were all over the apartment.

I got in my car and blasted Joker And The Thief by Wolfmother.

I was rocking out in my car. People were staring but I didn't care. I parked in my designated spot and went in the building.

While going to my floor I figured I could just see Austin as my boss today not my boyfriend. If he still even is my boyfriend. I have to get this through his head that he can't play games with me. I'm not stupid I see what's going on and I don't like it. He doesn't like when guys try to date me well I don't like his ex, which he didn't confirm or deny, taking him out on long lunch dates. I still don't know everything that happened. I'm not sure I want to know.