'Needs' To See Miss. Adams

I got off my car when I seen Lucus sitting on my doorstep crying. I quickly ran up to him and got on my knees.

"Lucus what's the matter?" I was getting worried.

"He kicked me out." I still wasn't comprehending. "My dad kicked me out of my apartment." He started to sob.

Oh my god. All I could so was hug my best friend. "Why did he kick you out? I don't get..."

"He would pay the rent for my apartment until I could afford to pay on my own when I started my career and got on my feet." He paused. "But he told me to find somewhere else to live because he wasn't going to accept a son who is gay or his words, 'confused'!" He started to sob again.

Wow...was all I thought. "He can't do this."

"Oh but he could! I have no money and can't afford to pay the rent my ass of a dad was paying. I just paid a student loan and my car payment. I'm broke and I don't get paid till the end of the month." He slumped down his shoulders in hopelessness. "I can't believe he kicked me out."

My best friend was not going to give up. "Hey! I don't want the only person that can brighten my day in an instant be down like this. You can live here as long as you want there is no problem with that." I gave him a reassuring smile. "And trust me you're dad will accept sooner or later. You guys are so close how could you stay apart. He's just in denial."

"Peaches if you would've seen the look on his face when I told him I'm gay. I knew at that moment that I just made the biggest mistake of my life. The look on his eyes were filled with rage and disgust!"

"You can't change the way you are Lucus and you know that. You're dad is just being a douche at the moment. Do not let him get to you this badly or else you'll never forgive yourself. This is not your fault!"

He continued to sob on my shoulder. "You're right I can't let this bring me down." He sniffled.

"You didn't tell me you were coming out to your parents tonight."

"I wasn't sure myself, if tonight was thee night. But I figured I had to come out or else I was never going to." He said while a single tear came down his cheek. I wiped the tear with my thumb.

He looked up at me and smiled and gave me the biggest and longest hug ever. I knew he didn't want to let go and I was fine with that. He needed support and I was more than willing to give it. "You're always there for me Peaches. That's why I love you."

"I'll always be there."

I looked around after I gave Lucus another hug and noticed we were still on the floor. "Ugh...we should get up and get inside." He noticed we were still sitting on the floor.

"That's a good idea." He laughed wiping his nose. "Where's Ozzy?"

"He's in my bag sleeping in the car. When I noticed you were here I came running before I could get him. He's probably still knocked out though."

"I brought a suitcase full of clothes and other necessities, they are in my car. I'm just going to get them."

"Yeah I'll get some blankets for you after I change into something more comfy." I got Ozzy out of the car and he was still semi sleeping. I got inside and changed into a big t-shirt and got the extra blankets out of my closet and put them in the guest room for Lucus.

Lucus came in trudging his suitcase. "Remind me why whenever you and Jay stay over you never use the guest room."

"Because we always fight about who gets to stay in the living room or who gets to stay in the guest room. So we made a deal that neither of us could stay in the guest room. We would have to sleep on the couch. Plus both of us can't fit on the twin bed in the guest room."