So Can He

After she entered the glass door I was mesmerized. I'm a 100% sure that she is Alison Christey.

She went straight up the elevator without being stopped or going to the front desk. She's been here before. Too many if she's comfortable with going around the office and in and out of elevators. I need to figure this out.

I went straight towards the elevator and went to the 60th floor. When I stepped out I stopped in my tracks. My spidey senses never fail me.

There she was looking all gorgeous in her tall 6 inch heels. Jesus how can you walk? With her perfect body being perfectly seen in her tight short dress. Ugghh I was disgustingly jealous of her. She was talking to none other than Austin himself. Why did she have to be so beautiful?

Austin was looking at her like he was talking to God himself....and they were holding each other's hands! What the hell?!

I walked towards them pretending to go to my office. I slowed down so Austin could see me. He did.

"Oh Averey I thought you went to lunch already." Him and the chick were looking at me.

Why did you think you could get away with this little reunion?

"Oh no I just went to the restroom." I lied. I looked at their joined hands. He then looked at what I was looking at, he immediately let go of her hands. Yeah that's what I thought.

"Ugh Averey I'd like you to meet Alison Christey." I looked at her and she looked at me in hidden disgust. Kill em with kindness Averey.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Alison." I said in my fakest voice.

"Um you too." She said sneering. Bitch. There was silence for a moment or two.

"So yeah Alison wanted to meet up for lunch." Austin said sensing the bad vibe.

"Yeah we better get going Austin we don't want to be late for our reservations." She said while grabbing his hand and dragging him away towards the elevator. He followed her out but looked back at me before he entered the elevator. Yeah he knows this doesn't suit well with me.

I walked back to my office and slammed the door. I am pissed off. Who the hell does she think she is just grabbing my man and taking him to lunch? Doesn't she know he's taken?

Again reality hit me.

He didn't tell her. But why? He better not be doing this whole 'keep me a secret' thing again.

Ugghhhh! Right when it gets good it gets bad all over again. Just my luck. I need to finish working that will keep my mind distracted.

While working I got a text from Asshole Austin, that's his name again. It said:

Hey might be a little late from lunch but I'll be back soon.
-Austin C.

I didn't reply or else I was going to say something I would regret later. This day just keeps getting worse and worse and it all starts with this Alison chick.

******

It was four going on five and Austin still wasn't back. I'm a patient person but not this patient. And I know he is with Alison! Does he think I won't get mad? I could've been home like 2 hours ago! But no I can't because Austin is my ride home.

The clock kept ticking and ticking. That's it! I am leaving without his ass! I'll just take a cab. Yup that's what I'm going to do. I grabbed my things and went toward the elevator. I noticed even Amy was gone. It's really late than.

I was on the curb of the street waving for a taxi. Thank god one stopped for me. I got in and told the taxi driver to take me to Austin's house to pick up my baby Ozzy. I really need him right now.

On the ride there I also texted Lucus and Jailene through group message.

Drinks anyone?
-Averey

Well, well, well. Look who decides to get in touch? Is that even a question? I'm always up for drinks! What time?
-Lucus

I'm surprised too! & of course! I need a drink anyways!
-Jailene

ASAP! Meet me at Ernie's Bar & Grill we could get dinner too. Say 6?
-Averey

After getting a thumbs up from both I noticed I was at Austin's house. I got off the cab but told the driver to stay. I was just getting Ozzy and coming right back out.

I knocked on the door and Mel opened the door and Ozzy greeted me too by wagging his tail but his whole butt was shaking too. I laughed at him.

"Miss. Adams where's Mr. Carter?" Mel said.

"Oh he's a little occupied at the moment." I said like a smartass. But I didn't care. "I just came to pick up Ozzy and I'm going home."

"Ugh okay Miss. Adams." She was utterly confused.

"Mel call me Averey please."

"Averey. I just thought that you would come home with Mr. Carter."

"Me too." I muttered walking away and waving to Mel. She gave me a half wave and went back inside.

I than told the taxi driver to take me to my apartment.

We arrived at my apartment and I decided not to change. But I did put another one of Ozzy's bowties on.

We got in my car and blasted off to Ernie's Bar & Grill

We got in my car and blasted off to Ernie's Bar & Grill. I also put Say My Name by ODESZA for my ride there.

I put the windows down and Ozzy was enjoying the wind and music. Lucus and Jailene are going to be so surprised by Ozzy. I just know it.

We arrived at Ernie's and I seen Lucus and Jailene at one of the outside tables already drinking. Thank god they picked an outside table. I had Ozzy in one of my big purses that I brought before we left home. His head was the only thing sticking out.

I got to the table and said my hellos with a hug and kiss. Lucus was the first to notice Ozzy.

"Let me hold him!" I gave him my purse.

"He's soooo cute!" Jailene said.

While they were adoring him my phone started to vibrate. Huh looks like I have 5 missed calls from Austin and 3 texts too. The texts said:

Didn't I say to wait for me I would be back soon! Where the hell are you? You sure hell aren't home that's for sure! Answer you're damn phone!
-Austin

If this is about today than you really are being immature!
-Austin

Can you at least tell me where you are!!!
-Austin

Did he just call me immature?! Asshole!

Does he have no clue that what happened today is so wrong?!

You know what he made me wait and suffer so, so can he. I put my phone on silent and forgot all about it.