Very Entertaining

I woke up and went straight to the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. My eyes were swollen, my hair was in a knotted mess and I looked dead. I cried so much that tears were not even coming out anymore. I need to get out of this funk.

To keep my mind distracted I decided to clean. When I reached my dining table I noticed the roses. I didn't have the heart to throw away the roses even though I was contemplating to do just that.

After cleaning my entire kitchen I decided I needed to get out of this apartment. A little air could do me good. I would take my time to get ready today it would be a welcome distraction. I took a shower and after, braided my hair because I wanted to get that curly illusion. I put my makeup in no rush. I decided to go with a natural eyeshadow with eyeliner and dark purple lips. I blow dried my hair after I took them out of the braids and curled the pieces of hair that weren't cooperating. My hair turned out just how I wanted it, curly and voluminous.

I wore all black because today felt like an all black day which consisted of a black long sleeved crop top with black ripped high waisted jeans and my converse.

I decided to go where the road took me. I was humming to Evening Ceremony by Active Child.

I had no idea where I was going but I just didn't stop driving even though I was lost. I started looking around when I realized I was getting hungry. I parked my car on a street where there were little shops one after the other. This is what I need. I stopped at a juice bar and got myself a bluberry banana smoothie. This wasn't good but it could hold me down.

I started wandering in all the shops and stopped at a clothing store that had all sorts of clothes that I liked. Dark but cute. I got lost in the excitement. When I finished paying for all the clothes I had gotten my phone buzzed from my pocket.

Cupcake I haven't seen you in a while when do you want to hang out?
-Jailene

How about Tuesday night? Sound good?

Sounds great! Can't wait!
-Jailene

My best friend in the whole world is going to know something is up. I needed a little time to recover before we hung out.

I GPSed my way home. I was 40 minutes away from home! That was a waste of gas. Hey but at least I got my mind distracted from you know who. He should be at his parent's luncheon right now. Whoopdeedoo.

Before I went home I stopped at a pizza parlor and ordered myself a huge slice of veggie pizza. While I was waiting I felt someone looking at me so I turned around and seen a rather cute guy staring. He had dirty blonde hair and was quite handsome but no facial hair. I turned away. When I got my pizza and started walking out when I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was the guy.

"Hey."

"Uh hi."

"Shy type aren't you? I could tell right off the bat." I didn't say anything just kept walking to my car that was down the street. "I noticed you looking at me."

"I only looked because you were staring at me."

"Well since I got you talking, what's your name?" I was going to give him a fake one but he didn't seem like the creepish type except when he stared.

"Averey."

"Nice to meet you Averey, my name is Josh."

"Nice to meet you too."