Answers

I was frozen on the bed looking at Arthur.

"Averey I'll explain everything once we leave. Okay? But right now you need to move." Arthur said.

Austin was up, packing everything like Arthur.

"Who's coming for us?" Was all I could say.

"Averey he said he'll explain everything when we get out of here. So come on." Austin said looking at me like I was crazy.

Something clicked and I jumped from the bed. "What do I bring?"

"Clothes and anything else that can fit in a suitcase." Arthur said while throwing clothes at Austin.

I didn't unpack my suitcase that I brought to Austin's so I didn't have to pack.

"Averey can you pack for me while I get something from my safe."

"Of course." I started to pack for Austin when I noticed he went behind his bed frame to press a button.

The button opened a part of the wall where his safe was hiding. He then punched in a series of numbers. How can he memorize all those numbers?

The safe opened and all I seen where boxes and boxes of who knows what. He got a gym bag and put all the boxes in there.

I turned around before he could see I was looking.

"We need to speed up the process the plane leaves in 30 minutes." Arthur said impatiently.

"I'm done." I said. Arthur and Austin grabbed the suitcases and the rest of the bags while I grabbed a frightened Ozzy.

When we were walking down the stairs Arthur said, "Austin do people work in this house?"

"Mel does but she is gone on vacation for the rest of the month."

"Well you better let her know not to come back here." He looked at Austin with a 'you know what I mean' face.

"Okay."

We went outside and there were men all around the house. What the hell?

"Come on get in." Arthur said referring to the black SUV.

The men took our bags and put them in the trunk.

We got in, with Austin and I in the back and Arthur driving.

He zoomed out of Austin's driveway.

"Okay so I guess this is the time to let you guys know what's going on." Arthur said looking at us through the rear view mirror.

We both had our attention on him. Eyes and ears wide open.

"I'm going to let you know Averey that I haven't been entirely honest with you. Yes we are biologically siblings but I just didn't hire someone to look for you. I knew where you were for a couple years now. We kept our eyes on you for quite a while." Who is 'we'?

"Our Dad is more than who you thought he was. He kept you hidden in the dark from everyone your entire life. Dad was apart of an organization that is still kept secret from the rest of society till this day." What organization?

"After Mom died he did contact me, I lied to you. I was in my early 20s at the time and he asked me to join the organization because he knew he was in danger and didn't have much time left. The only reason why I joined was because he said it would give me a way to protect you. I had to join if your safety was on the line." He kept looking back while he was driving as if something was following us.

"When Dad died everything changed. The organization was never the same. Threats and killings were occurring. It got bad. Eventually it stopped for a while, which was good but something came up. I was planning on meeting you one day but not any time soon. But we got a feeling that something was going to happen to you Averey so they sent me out to finally meet you. To protect you on a more personal level." He looked at my reaction than he looked at Austin.