Chapter 5

Chapter 5;

~Enjoy!~

Naru-nii hugged me tighter as he cried. My legs couldn't hold us both up any longer and we both fell to our knees as he continued to sobbed into my shoulder/collarbone and as I cry softly with a smile.

"Nee-chan...nee-chan..." Naru-nii whispered over and over again in what seemed like happiness. "Yes Naru-nii?" He continued to cry as he looked up at me with a beaming smile. "I-if this is a d-d-dream...P-pl-please please- don't wake me up! I-I don't want you to leave! I don't want to be alone anymore!!" He sobbed as his hug tightened.

"Naru-nii...This isn't a dream. And I will not just leave. You are not the only one who has been alone-physically all this time...ya' know?" I said with a smile. My tears stopping with force of my own will.

"Tsubaki-chan what do you mean physically?" the Old Man Hokage asked. Anko smirked and before anyone could speak, vanished with a *poof * of a cloud. I poked at the direction of one of the many Anbu and he nodded, signaled them all to leave. And set up the privacy seals. 

Sighing I started to speak. "Well you see...I kinda have a...special Uzumaki kekkei genkai...I suppose you can call it. It is very rare and only happens to only one female once at least a life time. I believe they told me that their most recent host was the second Hokage's wife...Misaki Uzumaki ah Senju was it? Well anyway. It's what is called the yin-yang kekkei genkai which I find horribly ironic. But I prefer to call it 'the balance' since it uses darkness and light and such..." I smiled with some sweat gathering my forehead as I saw the look of reminisce and horror on the Third's face. 

He looked like he made a realization of some type. "Eh...Are you alright?" "S-so that's why-how- she-" He whispered to himself looking a little depressed.

Naru-nii not sensing the mood the elder was in just calmed his tears and hugged my waist tightly as he lulled to sleep from the exhaust of emotions. "Ah. Yes just made some...realizations. I suppose you can call it. Please go on." 

Sweating I only nodded in response. "Um yeah. Okay then. Anyway they explained that those past bearers are also my past selves. I don't really fully understand but yeah...Eh I'm kinda getting off topic...Anyway with this power there are two dragon beast sealed within me, well more accurately speaking- binded to my soul. Their names are Yin and Yang. But the odd thing is- Is that Yang is the female and the 'black' twin-who by the way is very scary and a heavy drinker. Then Yin who is the male and the white dragon and who is a total perverted womanizer."

"Trust me Lord Hokage. They are weird...so in heads up. If I yell suddenly I'm not yelling at anyone but those two. Yin is very perverted and has disturbing things to say. Such as that one comment of Anko-san..." I rambled as they screamed insulted at what I said but at the same time pleased with some of it. I felt another headache coming as I laid on my back. Naru-nii's arms still wrapped securely around my waist. 

The elderly man nodded in acknowledgement. "I see. And I assume this ordeal stays a secret only you may share along with your gender?" He questioned a face of softness and seriousness. It looked a little funny to be honest.