Chapter 20

Chapter 20;

Hey readers! Hope you like it!!

Naruto caught her eye again his head leaning back and forth. 'Wait and see then? This surely is an interesting mission. Now what is Tazuna hiding? The signatures are hunting him not Kakashi, Uchiha, Naruto, or I. So why?' Tsubaki mused over the possibilities before almost stopping dead in her tracks. But she still moved on from the grand thought she had. 

One of THEM was here and she could start picking those PEOPLE off one by one. A sinister smile made its way to her face hidden behind her face mask though she was positive Naruto sensed it as for the shiver he suddenly experienced was anything to go on by.

We then stopped for a break since Sakura and the client couldn't go on for the moment sweating and a little out of breath. It made me a little angered. The client I wasn't mad at. No it was the pathetic thing of a 'kunoichi'. When I was two I could run circles around the pink banshee. TWO! *sigh* But anyways we then went back to walking in a damn slow pace.

Sakura then had the courage to start talking again. Asking about obvious questions such as 'You live in Wave right?' and 'Are there any Shinobi in that country?' shouldn't she know this when we went over the nations? It was the FIRST class we did when our final year started. And if I remember correctly she got a perfect score. Use-less large foreheaded pink baboon.

_____________________________

The group slowly passed the puddle but only Kakashi's eyes looked at it uninterested or unimpressed from the corner of his eye. No one else even spotted it besides the twins. But they didn't physically look at the idiotic disguise. Really how can nin get this stupid? It's a hot day and hasn't rained in weeks. So where would a puddle that size materialized from? Morons...

Not five feet from it the two missing-nin jumped out. Their eyes gleaming with blood-lust. First they targeted the biggest 'threat'. 'Kakashi' let out a gasp in fake surprise as 'he' was shredded to bits. Sakura shrilled in horror as Naruto faked a loud gasp in surprise. While Sasuke's eyes widen just the slightest bit,

Tazuna also sported a reaction by bowing his head in respect as fear and sadness overtook his eyes, he thought this was the end of the road and he and these young 'children' were going to die, and Tsubaki didn't react outwardly in the slightest. 

Though oddly enough she found her heart clutching tightly, just enough to cause her a foreign pain. Even though she KNEW those shredded bits were only logs while the silver haired jonin hid in the shadows waiting for the moment to strike like a true Shinobi silencing his chakra, breath, and movements. He was untraceable. For most at least. But oddly she still hurt....

The two rouge's not satisfied with the recent 'bloodshed' then set their thirsty eyes on the 'weakest' Tsubaki and her brother whom was by her side. Gruesome smiles formed as they jumped forward their clawed hands and connected chains following. Sasuke's eyes widened further as he readied a shuriken and kunai to stop them. But it was not needed. 

Tsuki shrouded herself in bloodlust as Naruto readied himself with a dark gleam. The KI surrounding the golden goddess was a bloody crimson. Taking form of a demon smiling cruelly down at the lowly chunin in hunger. The two did their best not to falter.

Crazed in their want for the red life liquid to be shed lurched forward their poisoned claws slashing through the thickening winds.

Naruto jumped forward with gritted teeth. He would pull out his new weapons but knew it would be unneeded and would prove that he wasn't a useless idiot that was perfectly wet behind the ears. Tsubaki gave him a look and he nodded grunting lowly while launching past the idiots to better guard the client. But sadly getting a small scratch from a claw onto his bare skin as he passed by. He felt the Kyuubi and his own system already working on burning the heavy poison from his blood stream. 'Note to self; work on speed after mission(s).'

Tsubaki with her tanto in hand jumped forward in mind boggling speeds as she sliced at them who were barely able to dodge most strikes. One, to save himself from a fatal blow pulled the chain to block the blades path. The blade sliced through it like butter.

And the chunin barely could move fast enough to dodge the incoming slash to his neck. With an airy curse and a hiss of pain a small cut appeared on his shoulder an inch away from his neck. With the chain broken the other split up from his partner. Eyes set on the bridge builder.

Tsubaki seeing this cursed loudly and in a swift move knocked the blood loving chunin to the darkness as she quickly dashed to catch the poisoned claw from tearing through Haruno and their client.

The pinkette tensed in fear, her kunai raised in a pathetic way to block the incoming fatal blow that would rip right through her chest up to her neck. Sasuke and Naruto tensed and with gritted teeth both jumped to save their patient and teammate. 

Tsubaki barely a quarter there stopped. Her tanto still gripped in a iron grasp. Her breathing was still calm and collected. She closed her eyes in respect. This was handled. Just as the chunin was going to rip through the two preteens stationed in front of their teammate and his target he let out a grunt of shock as instantly his vision turned an inky black.

With an annoyed huff Tsuki sheathed her small blade. "You know you were cutting it-" She opened her eyes to look at the jonin. A little amusement swirling in her sapphire orbs. "-Kakashi-san." Kakashi gave a chuckle in embarrassment.

"Haha. Sorry about that. But you all did well. So don't fault me if it took me a little while to spot what they are after." He said eyes closed in a smile. "Hm. I suppose. Try not to do that again though. My brother is one of your genin after all." Tsubaki replied as she walked past him to her brother who was taking big gulps of air to calm his raging nerves.

"You alright?" Tsuki whispered in worry. "Yeah. Just need to calm my heart is all." Naruto whispered back. She nodded accepting that answer. Taking out a roll of gauze she threw it slowly at her brother who easily caught it without looking.

"Make sure to drain the rest of that poison from your blood stream even though it should all be burned by now. The others saw that cut. And know those damn claws were heavily poisoned by the green tint on the blades." Tsubaki said as Naruto cut into his hand all the way to the bone with a grimace. Before quickly wrapping the two cuts with the wrappings.

Looking over to her brother once more, more as a overprotective sister than anything else before she with Kakashi went to confront their lying client. But if Tsubaki was to be honest about this ordeal it would be that she was actually expecting this.

After all it isn't ever a dull moment for the twins. And they had a knack of somehow getting others mixed into this crazy life-style with them.

Hope you liked it! Till' next time readers!

Love, Kisacatdemon~

~(edited)~