Chapter 30

Chapter 30;

Enjoy!~

Naruto closed his eyes after telling Sasuke the plan. Re-opening his blue eyes they held an icy feel to it. Sasuke seeing those eyes from a side glance startled. 'This wasn't the dobe.' He turned to stare at Zabuza, the original one. 'That blonde is a ninja at the moment...hn never thought the moron was capable of getting serious...'

Naruto set his sights on his headband that lay on the floor. A Momochi water clone standing close to it. He gave his sister a side-glance. Her face was stony. You could tell nothing from her detached eyes. He closed his eyes once more suppressing a headache.

He loathed it when she acted like she once was. A non-human tool. A thing with no personal feelings, no wants, no dreams. Just an empty shell with human skin. He HATED seeing her like this. He wanted to yell at her. Forbid her from acting as if she didn't have any conscious, no personal thought.

But sadly at this moment there were too little options that he can't just stop her from doing this. This is the only way she'll be able to fight. As when she is in the 'depths of nothing' is what she called it. It allowed her to feel nothing. No pain. No emotion. No anything. It was like everything was wiped away.

She said when she does go into the 'depths of nothing' all she can see in her mind is black like she was asleep. It was weird and he couldn't get his head around it.

He shook his head trying to clear his nonsensical thoughts. 'Not the time Naruto!' He growled to himself. It was time to commence the plan. Growling to himself mentally he thought back to all the crap he and his sister went through.

'I am a ninja now! I should be showing my true face by now but noooo I'm too fearful that the people I care for will be put off and become distrustful! And because of this idiotic facade my team, my sister, the client, an entire nation and myself are in some deep shit! And what was he gonna do against this fucking jonin? Run straight in like an insane bull seeing red. Then what? That was unknown for the time being. I'll just wing it. Even though that is my style...Ah fuck it! If people start thinking I'm not sane I'll just beat them to the ground!'

Giving another sigh he began to run straight in the direction of one of the water clones, eyes set on the headband. "HUH?! NARUTO NO!!" Kakashi yelled from the bubble.

'WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?! ONE OF THE BIGGEST RULES- DO NOT CHARGE AT A STRONGER OPPONENT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY GENIN?!' Looking over at the blonde Sakura reached for the top of her head digging her fingers into her scalp.

A look of disbelief, worry, and fear spotted in her emerald eyes. "AHHH! NARUTO WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!" She yelled in distress. Tsuki took a side glance to see her brother idiotically charging. Inwardly she was twitching in annoyance. 'And he is the genius! You better know what you're doing or I'm kicking your ass when this damn thing is all said and done!!!'

The original Zabuza looked over at the blonde boy. Eyes widening slightly in amusement. "Hmphhmhmhmhm! Fool." He said looking at the blonde. Naruto twitched unnoticeable at the insult but continued charging.

Diving forward to avoid the first strike one of the clones sent Naruto grabbed his headband weaving the black cloth in his fingers. Just as he got a steady grip of it the clone sent another kick that connected to the boy's jaw sending him flying back to the group.

Sakura bent over a bit looking down at the fallen blonde. "What were you thinking charging in alone like that?! Not even Sasuke-kun could get to him! We're only genin! We can't fight a jounin! What did you think you'd accomplish with that?!-huh?" She gasped slightly at seeing what Naruto held in his hand.

'The headband? That's what he wanted?' She then felt a cold shiver go down her spin. Turning her head slightly she saw Tsubaki's dead icy eyes on her form. Giving out a shriek Sakura jumped back a little and quickly turned back to her blonde teammate a little shaken up.

Tsubaki seeing that the Zabuza's distracted by the little actions done by the genin charged. She was a blur of gold and black. In moments the clones were reduced into puddles before any could blink. She struck each of them in their necks with enough force that would have broken a human's vertebrae (basically the bones in the neck that holds up the head).

The original growled angrily at the girl, glaring at her in spite. This was a horrible situation he got himself into. 'Where the hell is he? I don't think I can make too many more clones, and keep the water prison going to much longer. An hour in the least.'

"Hey eyebrow-less freak! Put this in your bingo book!" Naruto spat glaring at the mist rouge. "The ninja that will become Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves."

Breathing deeply Naruto re-tied his headband onto his forehead. "He never backs down, and doesn't know the meaning of giving up. His name is Naruto Uzumaki!" Zabuza (the original) shook in rage. Absolute rage.

'Naruto...' Kakashi thought looking at the blonde. Tazuna stared at the blonde in a new light. Amazed at the boy's courage and will to continue on even though it looks like everything has gone downhill and Kami-sama fucked them up. ("OI! That was rude bridge builder!" An ethereal being yelled from a world of light and clouds.) 'Huh I thought he was all talk...but this kid got guts and balls of steel!' Tazuna thought looking at the small boy amazed.

"Alright Sasuke. Listen up can you hear me?" "Yeah I hear you." 'Time to commence my part of this whack-do plan. I wonder is this'll work...' "Tch. So you're finally thinking about teamwork huh?" He commented annoyed by this mission already. 'You better not screw this up dobe.'

Sakura looked at the two boys amazed. 'Why do I have this feeling? Naruto is so...determined. Could I perhaps one day find that within myself as a kunoichi?'

Naruto with a serious face wiped the blood from his cheek with the back of his non-gloved hand. "Now...guys let's get wild!" Hearing her signal Tsubaki leaped into a fight-ready position causing Zabuza to stiffen, and send a mass amount of water clones mainly distracted on her.

'Good luck Naru-nii...It's your time to shine. Prove to your teammates you're not an idiot. But a genius ninja that will protect all he cares for!'

Hope you liked it!

Love, Kisacatdemon~

~(edited)~