Chapter 69

Chapter 69; Survival is the Game

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tsubaki pulled at her hood, eyes glancing to the window. The room was chaos, and she was very on edge seeing Kabuto here. Kiba was yelling at Ibiki along with that Suna Kunoichi from a while back. - Temari she believed was the kunoichi's name.

She straightened in her seat, her sharp blue eyes piercing under the shadows of her cloak. As Ibiki finished up speaking- Naruto speaking a few words to hold character, the glass in front of her shattered as a folded poster and person flew in.

Kunai knives pierced the walls, announcing the 'sexiest kunoichi' - Anko. She made her introduction, Ibiki as always scolded her about timing, Naruto at this loudly groaned at her arrival and Tsuki wanted to face plant the table. But held herself back from doing anything of the sort not wishing to draw attention to herself more than the fact she was a walking mass of black cloth.

Anko smirked spotting Naruto and tried to scout for Tsubaki but didn't spot the twin. Visibly frowning-she didn't think the last female would miss this not with how much Tsuki expressed wanting to travel up the ranks and yelled that they were to meet at Training grounds 44 the Forest of Death the next day. Everything happened quickly, a rush that Yin was barely awake for, and Yang still focusing on the sake to really take any notice.

Quite quickly people began to leave- Team Seven included. But Team Monkey stayed where they were. Ibiki took notice among the few chunin that stayed, Tsubaki stood, moving to Ibiki. "A mole is here, and where that mole goes, a snake is close to follow," she said in an emotionless monotone before turning on her heel and leaving. The large cloak shifting and fluttering behind as she walked out via the window. Yin yawned following out and Yang secretly snatched the sake bottle off a chunin as they left.

Leaving Ibiki there, befuddled and running that sentence in his head. Before heading to the Hokage to relay this little message.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto bit at his thumb, thinking. He was pacing in front of Sakura and Sasuke. The first to arrive at the frontal entrance of the training grounds which so happened to be a few short minutes run away from his house. Tsubaki was still there with Ryu just about to drop him off to be watched by the old man Hokage. Yin and Yang meanwhile were stalking up on their respective poisons as a little emotional support for being without for the next unknown amount of time.

"Naruto?" Sakura voiced standing next to Sasuke. They both watched him curiously. "That Kabuto guy was off. Something about him was familiar- in a bad way." Naruto stated still pacing. He stopped, standing with a rigid back as he looked at them both. "I think we are going to need to be more cautious than we first planned, we are treating this as one of Sensei's training missions with those murderous wolves. Except this is real life or death." The blonde stated and pointed to Sasuke, "Sasuke, how are the electric pulses? Can you do them at least 50% as powerful as when we were at Uzu?"

Sasuke nodded, "Yeah, Sensei channels his and has had me fight back with my own charges. I can use it six times a day now. And double that in the short pulses."