Chapter 17

Chapter 17;

Enjoy readers!~ 

It's been around three almost four months since the rookie 10 became genin. During that time Tsubaki found the secret to beat paperwork (with the help of her dear brother) and has completed a little over seventy D-rank missions, started a training schedule for herself, defeated many piles of paperwork leaving her sensei questioning how, and has organized the functioning's of the tower.

Now her brother, Naruto has trained with her. Beating himself to the ground daily while training. Has completed nineteen D-rank missions, done a butt-load of team-training, and started a secret project with his sister with the permission of the Hokage. But besides all that his trust levels for his team hasn't gone up...at all. Besides for his sensei Kakashi Hatake. The secret genius is starting to look up at the jonin more and more. 

Speaking of being a secret genius. Naruto has been looking up their parents more often. Going to the library under a henge. With the knowledge of his parents simple war achievements. He got in to their jutsus'. Well the names and small descriptions of them.

This is where we are now. Naruto with all his research spread out and Tsubaki sitting silently in curiosity. "AH-HA!!" Naruto shouted in excitement pulling out a blank piece of paper and scribbling his thoughts. "Hm? What is it Naru? And was it really necessary to yell?" Tsubaki asked not phased the slightest by her brother's childishness. After all, his mask came from something just amplified by a hundred and given the opposite of genius. 

And Walla! An annoyingly loud, hyperactive idiot! "No I guess not. And what I found was the workings of the Rasengan! But my dear sister it is not only that! I figured out it is not in its full potential! In other words-" Naruto cut himself out letting his sister say it to get it around her head. "-It's an incomplete jutsu? I suppose it is. Just think. It has some draw backs. Such as needing to be at such close range, great chakra control, and it takes a few seconds to form. Those few seconds are always crucial in our line of work." Tsuki finished in thought. 

He nodded a smile radiating off his face. "Yes! Just imagine! What if you give it a stabilizer so it can become a long-range jutsu? What if you add elements? It's practically a blank canvas!" Naruto explained with glee. She simply nodded in agreement. It truly had many capabilities. "Anyways I figured this the first week of research. What I finally figured is how it works! Besides a butt load of chakra and great control. You need to spin the raw chakra in multiple way and dense it together. Get it?" Naruto explained as he got up no longer wanting to sit.

"I get the gist of it yes. You are basically saying that you need to push the chakra into hand and rotate it different ways while at the same time condense it while shaping a small to medium ball shape. Which by itself sounds like a giant chakra control practice in other words-" Naruto quickly cut her off a smirk in place. "Fun, right?" "Oh yeah, a lot of fun." She had a matching smirk playing on her face.