Chapter 10

Chapter 10;

ENJOY!!!~~

Tsubaki woken up with a pair of tanned arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Blurry eyed she briefly recognized her brother's tuff of golden blonde spikes. Suppressing a yawn she rolled over so Naruto no longer laid atop of her with some trouble from her unnatural chest size. She slithered out of his tight protective grasp as he continued to snore-loudly with an otter? No maybe a dog cap secured on his head. 

Rubbing her eyes she turned to look at the clock. '4:00a.m...' She blinked at the clock then glared. Huffing she quietly got out of bed. Strutting out of the room she grabbed a pair of clothes that she wears in the house and under the baggy clothing.

Stretching like a cat a series of cracks and pops were heard before she uncoiled her tense limbs letting her shoulders slump in lax. She washed her face, combed threw her long golden blonde hair, tied it back in a low bun, brushed her teeth, got dressed, and finished the rest of her routine before hopping out the bathroom silently. 

Walking to the kitchen she started to rummage through the fridge and cabinets. With a sad sigh she took out a loaf of molding bread and a carton of almost curdling milk. With a nose wrinkled in disgust she was weighing her options.

"A. Eat this and suffer a small stomach ache...or B. Don't eat and suffer from an empty stomach...hmm plan B it is." She decided and the sad thing is, is that Naruto bought these yesterday

It was sad but true. And when time comes she is going to make these civilians suffer. They will beg for forgiveness at her and her brother's feet when time comes. She cackled evilly at the thought of making them slaves before dismissing it completely.

Even if she hates them with everything she had for the cruelty they showed her dear twin she won't do anything...unless Naruto say so. Anyway she isn't cruel. Maybe distanced from others but not cruel. 

Sighing Tsubaki put the food away. Just because they are not the freshest foods doesn't mean it isn't food. Naruto can decide to eat or not. Anyway it isn't like this was the first time she went out without food.

She gave a small glance at the calendar. 'So today is the day...' she gave an exhausted sigh before shrugging on the baggy clothing, pulling on the face mask, and wrapping my feet with bandages. 

With a small nod of approval to her appearance then making a double check that nothing is seen or presenting its' existence she left to the outside worlds crisp fresh air with her book in hand. Walking down the empty streets she headed to the training grounds for her early morning exercise arriving at the grounds a little earlier than normal she put the book away and began her stances moving in fluid motions with no restrictions besides the baggy clothing.