Chapter 28

Chapter 28;

Enjoy!~

Kakashi finally swam back up to the surface. He looked down to the water in confusion and alarm. 'This isn't normal water. It's densely heavy!' In the next second Zabuza appeared behind him, his sword strapped onto his back. "Ah! Fool!" Quickly he flashed through hand signs.

"Water prison jutsu!" Kakashi's eyes widened. Turning to look at Zabuza in shock he yelled out "No!" just as a sphere of water enclosed him.

"Ugh." Kakashi grunted in pain. 'Escaping to the water? Bad mistake.' Kakashi scolded himself. Zabuza began to chuckle to himself once more. Sadistic amusement shinning within him.

"This prison is made of water but it's stronger then steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move. So much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later."

He turned his beady black eyes to the genin and client. "But first your little friends will have to be eliminated." Settling his one free hand into a symbol he called out, "Water clone jutsu." 'Gerr he's even more skilled then I thought!' He looked at the genin in worry, foreboding gnawing at his mind.

Zabuza began to chuckle once more as his clones materialized. "You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja. When you've hovered between life and death so many times it doesn't even phase you, then you may be called a ninja."

"When you've become so deadly, your profile enters my bingo book then you may have earned the title ninja." Tsubaki and Naruto alike began to tremble in rage as Sakura and Sasuke did the same but in fear.

"You...I hate you. I hate this fucking week. I hate this fucking mission. I hate this entire situation!" Tsuki hissed under her breath. "But to call upstarts like you a ninja is a joke." With that his disappeared within the mist. 'Damn he disappeared again!' Naruto narrowed his eyes sending a slight amount of chakra to his eyes. "Naruto." He looked over to his sister.

Just by looking at her, it was obvious she was pissed. She has never taken it well when she heard people taunting and making fun of him. And added to the fact she has such a horrifying past doing this type of dirty work she finds it insulting to be called a joke or wet behind the ears when it comes to being a ninja. He closed his eyes and sighed tiredly.

He knew what she wanted to do. And he hated seeing her put herself in life-threatening situations even though he gets into them as well. "Fine. Please be careful..." She hummed readying herself, sliding into her unique taijutsu stance.

Just as she did so the clone jumped out from the enclosing mist and sent a harsh kick to Naruto's face, causing his headband to fly off and sail to the dirt. Quickly Tsubaki leaped forward and caught her brother before he met the hard earth. Zabuza's clone slammed his foot down onto the headband, a scowl easily spotted behind his bandages.

"You're just brats." He said, this caught Sasuke's and Sakura's attention. They both gasped in shock, spinning round to face him. "Naruto!" Sakura called out in worry seeing his fallen figure. Kakashi glared at the scene from the bubble. His little genin were in trouble and he couldn't do anything. "Grrr" He growled angrily.

Closing his eyes for a second he reopened them and called out to them. "Listen! Take the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight! He is using all his power to keep me in this prison! So he can only fight you with his water clones! But the clone can't go too far from his real body! If you get away from him he can't follow! Now RUN!" Kakashi ordered. Everyone's faces where sent in a scowl or a look of fear.

'Run away? Not an option!' Sasuke set his onyx eyes to a narrow and a grim straight line formed his mouth. 'That became unthinkable the moment you got caught. No matter how fast we run or how far we go. He'll track us down and wipe us out.'

'...If we try a Manji defense formation he'll get around it in an instant. In the end if we are on our own...we're finished. Our only chance in survival is to rescue you.' "We've got to do it!" He said out loud before charging.

Both Tsubaki and Naruto tried to resist the urge to face palm. This Uchiha needs some therapy, you never charge at an opponent that is stronger then you! Growling in annoyance Tsuki ran after the ravenette. Sasuke while charging at the clone threw fifteen shuriken at the water clone.

Said clone looked at it boredly. "Too easy." He commented, taking out his sword and swatting the throwing stars away with ease.

Seeing this Sasuke gritted his teeth and jumped up into the air. Tsubaki followed, and before Zabuza could grab the boy's neck. Tsuki clenched the collar of his dark blue shirt and threw him to the group. Seeing Zabuza's hand still reaching out a hair's length from her neck she flicked her wrist pin-cushioning the entirety of the hand, forcing the clone to liquefy.

Landing in a squat Zabuza narrowed his eyes at the blonde girl. Something about that move and the way it was executed was familiar. Dangerously familiar. 'Who is this little kunoichi? And that blonde hair...'

Hope you liked it!~

Love, Kisacatdemon~

~(Edited)~