Chapter 32

Chapter 32;

Enjoy!

Kakashi sighed in relief when Tsuki's deadly gaze fell off of him to Zabuza. Who broke down in laughter at the gall the genin had. They were idiots. Absolute fools!

"You really haven't learned anything have you? Still playing your little game pretending to be ninja! When I was your age, this age has already crushed many opponents. As was that Reaper's Shadow you have with you. I've witnessed the carnage she is capable of! I've seen her exterminate entire villages. Yet you three. ARE PATHETIC!"

Sakura gasped reeling away in fear. Sasuke stiffened as his nerves began to fumble. And Naruto glared darkly at Zabuza seeing his dear sister stiffen as memories consume her unwillingly.

"Don't talk about Ki-nee like you know her Cow imitator. She's a different person from before!" Naruto snarled. A dark aura leaking from his body drowning the surroundings. Unlike Tsubaki's it did not take form. But none the less it was still both frightening and startling for all besides Tsubaki.

"Zabuza the Demon..." Kakashi murmured all the while glaring at the rogue with hate, after quickly recovering from the fact Naruto is capable of producing dangerous, poisonous killing intent.

"So I was in your Bingo book two huh?" Zabuza said aloud looking at the Copycat Ninja from the corner of his eyes.

Kakashi turned to look at his genin with the thoughts of a lecture and get some certain things through their dense skulls. Cause dear Kami. An Uzumaki daredevil that has some crazy shit luck and a head and balls equally made of steel.

An arrogant Uchiha who is obsessed with revenge and gets his ego stroked by everyone in the Village Hidden in the Leaves minus a select few.

And a Haruno obsessed with said Uchiha, that doesn't trains personally no matter how much he stresses the importance and diets. DIETS. That and screeches like a howler monkey going on a riot...sadly for the world that girl got her vocals from her mother...and she doesn't even know she's screeching to all holy hell.

All in the same Kami forsaken team that can't seem to get along. And do you even want to know the shit he is put through by the CIVILIAN and ELDER council to personally apprentice the precious Uchiha?

And let's not forget the complaints of children and them not wanting to be put with a 'orange loving freak' or the 'Crazy screeching Harpy' or the 'All Overlord King Emo'?! He is very VERY close to losing his hair.

And if this little lecture no matter how disturbing gets them to suck it up, act like a team, and stop fucking complaining about every Kami damn thing that exist! Then yay his life just got a percentage easier.

Now if only the Elder and Civilian council dies...Now that is when his life will become bliss. And yes he is still angered at them from taking 'baby' Naruto from his care and forces him to not communicate with the boy in any personal level for ten years. Ten years.

He could have helped the boy and his sister and be the elder brother he wanted to be when he found out his sensei and Nee-san were having kids.

Kakashi shook his head slightly. 'Going off topic...Far off topic. Time for lecture. Lecture will be a good thing and help me from getting more headaches...'

"Long ago in the Village Hidden in the Mist..." Kakashi started getting his cute freaked/angered genin's attention. "Also known as the Bloody Mist. Before a student could become a ninja there was one final test." Kakashi said only for Zabuza to look over in amusement. "Hm? You know about the graduation exam."