Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Hope you like it! Also sorry but I'm still not skilled enough to write fighting scenes but I'm working on it!~ Enjoy!~ (I don't own the video but I do own the picture )

Sasuke snarled at his teammate as he rushed forward causing Tsuki to face palm at the idiocy and impatience. 'Why the hell would he just charge?!' Naruto didn't seem fazed at these actions though in fact he was expecting them.

Effortlessly he dodged the over-extended fist. "You're being too predictable Sasuke. And yet you say you want to hunt down Itachi? How would you be able to do that when you fight like-" He cut off to flip over the Uchiha and planted his foot into the boy's back sending him stumbling "-this?"

The 'last' loyal Uchiha bristled in fury. Before lunging again. "And what the hell do you suppose I should do?!" Sasuke couldn't help but to bark in fury as he sent countless attacks at Naruto just to be brushed off so-so-so simply!

"It's simple really." Naruto said laid back-like studying and reading the movements of his teammate with ease. "Open up to others." Sasuke's eyes shimmered a bold bloody crimson that even Tsubaki caught this time.

The boy's snarls became for feral as he lunged in a more...animalistic way. His anger clouding his thoughts and movements. Again Naruto dodged the attacks in simple grace.

"Let other's help. Emotions aren't a weakness Sasuke." Naruto continued as he weaved his way out of hastily thrown attacks. Sasuke's anger shot higher. The crimson orbs stayed, the one tomoe spinning as the Uchiha lunged again.

Unconsciously bringing up his chakra natures within himself. Gold and a fiery orange swirled within his iris, the Sharingan's black comma, pupil, and glazed white's of his eyes spun together melded together forming the Yang side of the symbol. The white comma with a black pupil coming to the center of his eye.

Both Tsubaki and Naruto stiffened seeing this oddity. 'There is nothing to worry for my descendant. He carries Uzumaki blood a tad more potent than most outside of your blood lineage.' Tsuki unstiffened a bit hearing her first self. "Nii-chan it's normal...kinda."

Naruto nodded hearing her whisper. Even though confused from the turn of strange events the blonde shoved it aside with a bit too much expertise.

"And why...WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU AND THAT CRAP YOU CALL ADVISE?!" The Uchiha lost his final restraint. "Because I know what it feels like to shut myself out. My sister does as well. We-I want nothing more than to help you and possibly become friends. I can see the pain and suffering you're putting yourself through."

"I've seen you looking out at the lakes sitting in lonesome, eyes begging for someone to be there. But whenever someone comes too close you re-enclose yourself in that iron fortress within your mind."

"...To become strong you don't need to cut yourself and deprive yourself from emotions besides hatred Sasuke!" Naruto told the older preteen while planting his fist in the raven's face, forcing the apoplectic boy to fall onto his back.

Naruto walked over to the fallen boy saddened. "Sasuke. I...If I never had my sister come to me. To be my very first and greatest friend that supports me and forced me from my mask. I'd have stayed as an idiot to the point my true self would have dulled away into nothingness." Naruto's teeth gritted together.

"I'd be the same dense-idiot you thought I was. And I'd have no will to change it. I don't want you to seal your own fate by this mask and walls you've built around yourself. You still have a chance to change to be able to smile. So allow me to help you. Alright?" Naruto told the slightly older boy, holding his hand out.

Sasuke stared up in shock. It made him feel...hope. He felt emotions he has tried to burn away arise as he stared at the hand in front of him.

He should smack the hand away and scoff stating something along the lines of 'I don't need no one's help loser.' but he didn't he couldn't.

Somewhere inside himself he felt the eight year old hopeful disbelieving child rise, and with that he felt that hope, he felt that want-no need to cry. To let his building frustrations out, to let his true fears be seen to this world after being locked away for so...for such a long time.

Shakily the ravenette felt the drain, the loss of anger filled adrenaline, he reached out his Sharingan eyes fluxing into his onyx eyes though the gold and fiery orange specks still remained. Finally he settled his hand into Naruto's.

The younger preteens chakra and blood reacting to the touch of the Uchiha's own semi-dormant Uzumaki blood and chakra, his own eyes sparking alive with gold, powder blue, and navy blue specks.

Tsubaki looked at this with a small slightly confused smile as she watched the two come to terms. A silent agreement and understanding made between them as they held each other's hand in a firm unwavering indubitable hold.

She could see the bonding that was forming between the boys's. Their Uzumaki blood making it impossible for them to not. They could feel each other's pains, sorrows, wants, hopes, and likes with no filter to bend things and cover the truth. Everything they have felt, believed, seen, thought, and wanted throughout their lives.

The serene being within a realm of clouds smiled brightly seeing these actions taken. She was happy that things began to become better for her descendant and great/grandchildren's descendants.

Especially with the young Uchiha awakening a small shred of his dormant Uzumaki blood, in turn through skin to skin contact is causing the boy's once blood brother's blood to awaken.

All she needs to happen now is for her descendant's blood to awaken along with the other two's then for this group to get to Uzugakure or more specifically the runes of what lies underneath the once great village and island Nation.

Naruto smiled at Sasuke pulling him up by his arm. Once he stood properly Naruto let go of his teammate's hand but kept it in the air outstretched. "Friends?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke stared at the hand and felt his lips stretch unconsciously into a smirk/smile. And without hesitation he re-grasped his blonde teammate's hand. "Yeah." Sasuke said quietly.

Tsuki smiled happily with her brother and together the three headed back in the direction of their client's house. 'Yeah this team...no this Family will grow closer and sore to unimaginable heights.' Tsubaki thought as she continued to walk leisurely behind the two newly made friends.

Hope you liked it!~

Love, Kisacatdemon

~(edited)~