Ch. 39 Part 3

Part 3

Tsubaki looked over at Sakura with a smile. "You heard right. I'll be helping you get stronger. You have great control for chakra in general. Your possibilities with that in thought are endless. I'll be sure to think up what you'll do best at. Be sure to do some thinking as well."

"After all, you don't want to be specialized in something you have no interest in." Tsuki said as she pulled on her sleeping clothes. Sakura nodded in agreement happiness still in her emerald orbs making them glow.

Following step she put on a fresh pair of her ninja clothes as it is still day time and she isn't in need of as much rest a small nap will rejuvenate her enough.

Both clothed they left the changing room heading their separate ways. Sakura left to the living room on the first floor to talk to Tsunami while Tsuki left to the cleared guest room where her futon laid in wait, calling her name tauntingly to fall to the shadowy depths of sleep.

Entering the room she noted Kakashi's sleeping presence right besides her futon before diving into said futon. An odd comforting feeling fell over her that she never felt before. She felt everything pulse, a scent traveling into her sensitive nose lulling her further from the real world.

Hidden within a forbidden realm a creature watched with luminous golden slits. The creature hissed in interest studying the blonde girl as she slept. This disgusting being senses something different within the mortal.

It irritated its sensitive gelid nose, its mind whirling with information cycling. What oh what is different about this pathetic hominid? That then is when the hominid's scent wafted into its irritated ophidian nose.

It's golden irises dilated as it salivated at the mere taste. 'That witch isss bonded within thisss hominid. Massster would be pleassse of me to capture thisss female hominid...'

Naruto stood downstairs helping Tsunami with preparing the food to be cooked when Sakura came down stairs a happy smile playing on her lips. She looked across the room curious to see who is down here. She saw Sasuke brooding in the corner sitting with eyes closed.

Tazuna was drinking cheap sake on the couch getting angry glares from his daughter which were ignored. While Tsunami stood chopping peeled, and washed vegetables, and Naruto stood near the twenty-two year old peeling and washing the said vegetables.

Spotting the blonde boy she walked over to him with a smile. "Hey, Naruto?" The boy briefly looked up from peeling the potato to catch the happy emerald eyes. "Yes?" He asked looking back down at the starch. "I wanted to thank you for having me talk to Tsuki-chan." She said smiling.

Naruto stopped peeling the potato to look up at the older preteen in shock. 'Did she just-?!' "So you two are...friends now?" Sakura's grin nearly split her face. "Mmhm! And she's going to help e train two! Isn't that great?" The pinkette chirped her eyes glowing in happiness at the thought of getting stronger.

"Oh. I see. I'm glad. Ki-nee needs to make more friends that are girls and our age." Naruto said smiling softly going back to peeling the vegetable in his hand. When it was done he rinsed it, set it in the bowl sat next to him with the others Tsunami has yet to get to and grabbed a new veggie.

"Mhm. Anyway I kinda want to ask you something. I asked Tsubaki-chan but all she said is, was that you are coming out of your secrecy. What's that supposed to mean?" She asked leaning onto the counter. Naruto looked back up to her and smiled. The girl didn't say that in an order-like tone.

And she was acting civilized with him. That talk his sister had with her must have really smacked her awake. Maybe this team isn't so bad and they could be trusted, could stand the truth that the Uzumaki twins hide. "I'll tell you what I can and willing to say once sensei is up." She nodded not bothered that he won't be saying all about him.

How could she expect him to trust her and tell her everything after all she has done?

"Okay. That sounds great. Oh and before I forget I want to apologize for all I have done. And I want well it would be great to be friends. I really am ashamed of the way I have treated you." Naruto's smile grew as a twinkle of happiness sparked in his cerulean eyes. "All's forgiven Sakura-chan." He said holding his hand out to shake hers.

'Yeah. This team might not be so bad at all...Now all that's left is to get that stick out of the Uchiha's ass and their all good.' Naruto thought as he shook his female teammate's hand looking at the brooding preteen from the corner of his eye. 'That might be a bit tough...'

Love, Kisacatdemon

~(Edited)~