Chapter 47

Chapter 47; 

Enjoy!~

The shimmering sun did little to raise the civilians and the freshly minted genin. But not so much the experienced jonin. Kakashi woke up the moment the fresh sunlight peaked from the window and onto his closed eyes.

Usually the silver headed man made a point to ignore this annoying bit, turn on his side, and fall back to sleep. But this morn he felt uncomfortable. That warm calming body that belonged to a certain blonde of the opposite sex wasn't there lying next to him as she was the last three times.

It made him so uncomfortable he couldn't bring himself to fall back to the blissful darkness of sleep. He could have sworn she laid there not that long ago. Her little area she slept was still radiating her heat and captivated her hypnotic scent.

A second later after starring around the room boredly and annoyed he heard a slight ruckus happening on the roof. Sniffing the air he figured it was Tsubaki and Naruto probably arguing about something...wait...they never argue from what he knows.

Why in the world would they be arguing about at...five? In the morning? Sighing Kakashi got up from the warm futon and made his way to the window.

After quickly situating his pouch onto his thigh he opened the window. Gripping the side of the roof with both hands he easily hefted himself up onto the mainly flat roof. As he stood on the format both blondes turned to look at him.

Sitting facing the first rays of the sun. "Kakashi-san?" Tsuki asked curious. She looked slightly paler and tired then normal but nothing too bad. Kakashi simply rubbed the back of his head. "You see I heard a ruckus and went to investigate it. Is everything alright here you two?"

Naruto blinked, studying his sensei with amusement. The blonde genius could already tell the question was more aimed at his sister and the fact that his lazy ass sensei really got out of that warm bed was because his sister left.

That lazy ass, uncaring personality may fool many but you can't hide from the eyes of one who is the master of hiding. "We are fine, just talking about some things that needed to be said sensei." Naruto explained to his teacher easily.

Kakashi nodded his head in acceptance though his dark eye never left his sister's form. "As Naru-nii said we were just speaking. If you're hungry I can get to cooking I was just going to send Naru to get us some fresh fish from that river in the forest as I collect some wild herbs I know are edible." Tsubaki said with a clueless tired smile.

Naruto smiled at his sister secretly exasperated. And people like screaming he is the clueless one to love? He knows Hinata fancies him. He fancies her as well it's just that until he comes forth with his true title of power, Hinata will only feel pain from the relationship.

He can't risk the harm of someone he cares for. The shy little lily wouldn't be able to handle the threats and the glaring hatred nor the spats the civilians and idiotic Shinobi would throw.

Kakashi smiled sheepishly at the female Uzumaki. "I am slightly...but shouldn't we wait for Tsunami-san to awaken? That ad I think you should still be resting Tsuki-c-san." Tsubaki caught the slip up and studied the jonin in curiosity.

"You can call me Tsuki-chan if you wish Kakashi-san I wouldn't care...And besides I got permission from Tsunami-san yesterday before bed. Now Naru-nii I know you're still probably slightly tired but...?" Kakashi blushed at being caught with his slip up but hid it professionally.