Chapter 38

Chapter 38;

Enjoy!~

Kakashi closed his eyes making up his mind. They were just too exhausted to fight this. He silently studied his wounds 'A week...Well it's not like Momochi would recover any quicker...unless they have a medic. Damn this mission...' He sighed, before speaking.

"No vital signs. Hm." He looked over at the 'Hunter Ninja' whom bowed. "Thank you. I have been tracking Zabuza for a long time. Waiting for this chance to finally take him down." The teen explained.

Tsubaki and Naruto secretly rolled their eyes annoyed. Tsuki more so then Naruto. Her stomach was cramping again and she was getting a huge headache. All in all she just wanted to eat then pass out for the rest of the day.

"By your mask I see you're a Tracker ninja also known as a Hunter ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist." Kakashi noted concealing his sarcasm with expertise. "Impressive. You are well informed. Yes, you are correct I am a member in the elite Tracking unit of the Village Hidden in the Mist. It was my duty to stop Zabuza." The 'tracker' said.

'By his size and voice...he's around the same age as Naruto and the others...Yet this kid is an elite assassin. Impressive. But still in the rookie side. It's obvious he has yet to truly partake the ways of the ninja completely yet...'

Naruto growled at this entire scene drawing attention to himself. Seeing this he decided to go against acting like fool. He wasn't in the mood to go play charades. "Take Zabuza already Hunter. Kakashi-sensei we should continue on. You and Tsuki-nee aren't in that good of shape. You two are in need of some rest. Anyways I don't want the scorn of a certain dragon on me so come on lets wrap this up." He said annoyed.

"Easy there Naruto." Kakashi chuckled unsteadily walking to his blonde student before planting a hand in his hair causing the boy to grumble.

The 'Tracker' then vanished only to re-appear by the side of Zabuza and picked up his unmoving body. "You're struggle is over for now. I must deal with the remains. There are many secrets in this body. They must not be allowed to get into the wrong hands. Please excuse me." The 'hunter' said before forming a hand to a seal, and vanishing by a swirl of icy wind.

Sighing Kakashi pulled down his headband to re-cover his Sharingan eye. Kakashi took notice of Sasuke's rising foul mood and decided to say one last thing. "As ninja, the things we encounter are never easy. Save your anger for the next enemy. We haven't completed our mission yet. We still have to get the bridge builder to his bridge." Kakashi told them all.

"Hm." Tazuna tried to fight back a bubble of joy. "Hahaha! Sorry I caused all this trouble for ya! But you can rest at my house when we get to the village!" Tazuna said with a grin happy and relieved things worked out the way it did.

Kakashi closed his eyes and silently wondered if he'll be able to make it there...awake. By checking his reserves and stamina he should make it around half-way there before succumbing to his injuries.

"Alright. Let's get a move on." He called, and just as he turned and began walking a presence made itself known in the back of his mind. 'No. I don't think so descendant. Now go to sleep.' A deep voice rumbled forcing Kakashi to succumb that instant.

Faintly he could hear Tsubaki and Naruto's yell of surprise and worried questionings. It brought a shimmer of happiness to make itself known in his heart as his senses blurred to nothingness.

"HUH?! Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura yelled in question and worry for her sensei. They all ran to him. Tsubaki crouched down and checked him over, pulse, and chakra capacity.

She sighed slightly in relief feeling a heartbeat. "He's only chakra exhausted. He should be up by either three or so hours or sometime early tomorrow. He just needs rest. Naru-nii? Could you and Sasuke-san carry Kakashi-san? I'll guard Tazuna with Sakura-san. Try not to shuffle him too much alright?" Tsuki told the two preteens, who nodded.

Standing up wobbly Tsubaki made her way to Tazuna and Sakura as the two boys got their sensei on their shoulders sharing the weight equally. "Dear kami! Sensei how much do you weigh?!' Naruto hollered with gritted teeth. Both he and Sasuke were equally straining to carry their sensei.

Tsubaki seeing this stifled a giggle knowing it would anger her dear twin more. With that the group all made their way to Tazuna's home in a careful speed.

Love, Kisacatdemon~

~(edited)~