Chapter 43

Chapter 43;

Enjoy!~

As the three entered Tsubaki felt an uncomfortable shuffle within her like...something was wrong. Very wrong. So suddenly before any could react she fell face first into the floor. Naruto's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as he rushed to his sister's side, gently picking her up. 'What do I do?! What should I do?! Something like this has never happened before! She has never been prone to faint spells so what's going on?!' Worse of it he couldn't feel a strong pulse

He began to hyperventilate trying to find a pulse, pressing two fingers he struggled to feel one under his clammy hands. He was sweating profusely. His eyes looked up to Sasuke who has finally got a recollection of what just happened. "KAKASHI-SENSEI! SAKURA!!!"Sasuke yelled running up the stairs getting the urgency of Naruto's gaze. With him gone Naruto turned back to his sister. 

He could barely see her breathing any longer. "Yin! Yang! What the hell is going on?!" A barrier of chakra fluctuated around his sister's form but never left the top layer of skin. His heart tightened even more as he saw that her veins beneath her pale skin began to darken showing the shades of red, purple, and blue's.

Then suddenly the dread left him in an instant, a serene calming feeling returned to him, the feeling he has always felt flooding from his sister's pores. Her skin got back it's pigmentation, and the veins exceeded back shades far paler.

Tsuki gasped for breath, her eyes open, a fearful shimmer glowing in her sapphire eyes. She threw her head back to look at her brother eye to eye. She saw him, his breathing much calmer, kneeling on the floor holding her, with tight but relaxing muscles. "N-na-na..." She couldn't speak, the farthest she could sound out was 'Na' but that was all.

She cling to him helplessly, her body quaked as her soul tried to purify the sting she felt for being touched by such a demon moments before.

Key word: tried.

That creature was so close, too close to dragging her soul from her body completely to give it to its master. She'd need to go to Uzu to completely rid of its poisonous miasma.

Seconds later they heard the rest of team seven rush down. Sakura the first on down as Kakashi had a bit of trouble standing and needed help from Sasuke to keep balance. "What happened?!" Sakura shrieked in worry as she leaped of the five last steps of the stairs, landing onto her knees just inches away from where the twins sat, huddled together. Kakashi and Sasuke came just a few feet afterwards, worry evident in their eyes. They didn't know what was happening. Not even Tsubaki herself knew what the hell just took place.

No one could. As this was not something humans knew in the first place. Yang appeared just behind the two Uzumaki, kneeling down, arms stretched wide. A scowl evident on her lips, as both worry and righteous fury flared through her, showing through her blood red eyes. Quickly she had the twins wrapped up in her embrace, her protective mother-bear quality shining through. "Thank Kami you two are alright! Yin and I barely were able to keep that Viperidae from stealing your soul!" Yang yelled as she basically squeezed the life of the two Uzumaki out.

"Viperidae?" Sakura questioned not liking the way that word came of her lips. It made her feel slimy, cold, scared but most of all furious. "Viperidae. It is a demonic race in Jigoku, Hell, or whatever you brat's call it now." Yin said basically gluing his side to the Uzumaki twins as well. For one reason or another either way unknown to their knowledge and reason, Tsubaki, Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto saw red, they felt fury like they never felt before. All hatred they felt in this life they have felt paled to comparison. Unknowingly they felt like they were silently planning murder. A very painful, slow murder.

"He is thought of the lower class of the Viperidae. A simple hellion. But even so he was strong. Very strong. We believe he just tried to steal Tsuki's soul to gift it unto his master. I'm afraid Ki-chan, Naru-chan that you two will need to hurry. We have healed Ki-chan the best we were able to but..." "But we are afraid simple healing such as enhanced cell regeneration won't help this. And I as your unwilling medic. Can't do shit without my full powers which I cannot access to while being bonded to your soul." 

"Sorry but you lot got a month tops before she'll finally feel the...problems let's call them; hit in full effect. You absolutely cannot push yourself but with us out of hibernation all of your chakra levels and strength is back to normal. Still be careful brat. Now you almost died. So go back to sleep." "Why is your solution always to go to sleep?" Yin gave his holder a blank look. "One you don't get enough rest. Two the hell is wrong with sleeping?!" Yin hissed at Tsubaki as he scooped up both Naruto and Tsuki into his arms and began stomping up the stairs while everyone stared at him startled from his very sudden actions.

"Ah. Sorry for my brother...he doesn't know how to handle certain emotions. Not once here has he felt this much ear in his life...Well anyway you three better make sure my little Ki-chan doesn't over do it. If you don't..." Yang cracked her fists, a terrifying look glowing in her demonic irises. Sasuke and Sakura shook like leaves in a storm with the fear they felt for the dragon-woman in front of them Kakashi merely nodded, oddly not afraid in the slightest of the odd woman in front of him. 

"Good. I'll be on my way now. Farewell. Oh. And Uchiha. While I do distrust you after the shit your deceased clan-men did. I'm giving you a chance and some valuable advice. Don't rely on that Sharingan of yours. Use that Uzumaki blood in ya with care. And open up! You act like a damn Arachnid! And trust me you don't want to be like those assholes. I swear one of their legs is shoved into their asses deeply!" With that Yang disappeared, melding into a shadow that crept up stairs.

Sasuke eyes were wide as was Kakashi's and Sakura's. Sasuke was somehow related to Tsubaki and Naruto?!

Love, Kisacatdemon~

~(edited)~